10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    If I join your no-friends club, does that mean you guys have friends and the club gets disbanded?
    You can't be in the no-friends club. I know for a fact you have at least two.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceale View Post
    Dammit, I forgot. I have a boyfriend. Does that count? He's kind of more than a friend.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Well I never received the email looking for my system, so I guess that even if I got "thanks for register for beta"-email, they never really stored my info about it (yea, checked spam filter as well). So I highly doubt I will ever receive an invitation to beta email. Wonder who else is in this position, not friendly =/

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps those people overestimate their value in Viscoe's life. As their manager, I'd have to reiterate that unless you signed the exclusivity contract you may only refer to yourself as an acquaintance of the Artist-Currently-Known as Viscoe. Come on...don't make me get the lawyers.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    If I join your no-friends club, does that mean you guys have friends and the club gets disbanded?
    Damn those catch 22's.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Well I never received the email looking for my system, so I guess that even if I got "thanks for register for beta"-email, they never really stored my info about it (yea, checked spam filter as well). So I highly doubt I will ever receive an invitation to beta email. Wonder who else is in this position, not friendly =/
    An email looking for your system?
    Do you mean the survey or...?

Cause I didn't get anything like that.

PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    An email looking for your system?
    Do you mean the survey or...?

Cause I didn't get anything like that.
    Yea no email to the survey, but sure a lot of news emails =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Perhaps those people overestimate their value in Viscoe's life. As their manager, I'd have to reiterate that unless you signed the exclusivity contract you may only refer to yourself as an acquaintance of the Artist-Currently-Known as Viscoe. Come on...don't make me get the lawyers.
    I told you that that was a one time thing. I haven't covered any more DevSpeak videos since that one time! I mean, I didn't even write transcripts for the warrior stream. I only made a dinky little thing about mounts and the AMP system looking like a sphere grid.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Apologies for the previous post! Just excited is all

The Survey link that is up on Reddit, I did it just to make sure I've done everything required to have a chance at getting an invite! But, is that Survey a requirement?

Survey in question: http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar (At the bottom left when you first open the page under popular links) IDK how else to get to that survey and just saw it by chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Yea no email to the survey, but sure a lot of news emails =(
    You can sign up via a link to the survey. They posted it on Twitter because they couldn't get some emails out.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSWinterBeta

PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't count
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoraba View Post

The Survey link that is up on Reddit, I did it just to make sure I've done everything required to have a chance at getting an invite! But, is that Survey a requirement?

Survey in question: http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar (At the bottom left when you first open the page under popular links) IDK how else to get to that survey and just saw it by chance.
    Yea a lot of people received an email asking them to fill out the survey, so I guess they sent it out for a reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoraba View Post

It's not 100% required, but they mentioned in the e-mail that they sent out the survey in (or maybe it was a tweet?) that people who completed the survey are considered over those who haven't.

10+ Year Old Account
    REDACTED.
    Please note that these self-effacing comments have been redacted in favor of this press release: "I am Viscoe and I am a bearwolf. Everything I touch is magic, but takes a lot of hard work. I'll have an amazing post coming some time later this week. Until then, please discuss the merits of Free to Play MMOs and why a subscription model is no longer a successful business strategy for MMO ventures."
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't count
    T.T But I gave you mounts/pets in a game you don't care about anymore!

10+ Year Old Account
    T.T But I gave you mounts/pets in a game you don't care about anymore!
    They were burned, just like everything Viscoe receives from fans. Unfortunately it's for tax related reasons, but they appreciate the dedication. We killed it. We killed it with fire.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Please note that these self-effacing comments have been redacted in favor of this press release: "I am Viscoe and I am a bearwolf. Everything I touch is magic, but takes a lot of hard work. I'll have an amazing post coming some time later this week. Until then, please discuss the merits of Free to Play MMOs and why a subscription model is no longer a successful business strategy for MMO ventures."
    This man is a fraud! Help! They're suppressing my artistic individuality!

They were burned, just like everything Viscoe receives from fans. Unfortunately it's for tax related reasons, but they appreciate the dedication. We killed it. We killed it with fire.
    If they gave it to her listed as a gift though, she pays no taxes on it. However, if it's listed as a prize, then she pays taxes.
    Kind of like how Oprah screws over her fans like a douchebag.

PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, you killed my mounts?! WHY DID I EVER SIGN THIS CONTRACT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently this thread is now about "Viscoe and the Revolution".