BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Yes. Next question.
    lol yes next question pls.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    Hardy har har.
    The payment model has been discussed to death for like gazillion times already.There's no payment model announced yet so far, but they said it will be a 'hybrid' model.
    Here's of the gameplay video from the 'Rezzed' developer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4cX0majzg

Deleted
    Dammit WTB Beta already!

german community seems to dont even give a shit thank god, I learned english xD

the official preview about the two missing races and classes seems to get closer. severly reddits post got moderated for NDA reasons. Thus I think the latest patch notes where filtered to don't give us leaked information about those. Maybe they are already accessible in the upcoming CBT?

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post

the official preview about the two missing races and classes seems to get closer. severly reddits post got moderated for NDA reasons. Thus I think the latest patch notes where filtered to don't give us leaked information about those. Maybe they are already accessible in the upcoming CBT?
    Not until august :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post

They're not in the current CBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    Quick question... are any new beta invites going out for this phase or will it just be for the previous testers?
    Yes, some new invites have gone out for this round of testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazim View Post
    You guys seriously think it's not going to be a function where you have to accept it? It's called marking someone as a rival, not as a victim. I know it's not exactly specified but come on now.
    I don't know about having to accept it, but a tweet from David Bass seemed to indicate you are at least aware of it. He mentioned that as soon and he went into the new beta the Head PvP designer added him as a rival. I mean the guy could have just told him, but it makes sense you would at least be notified in game.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    They're not in the current CBT.
    Or are they, mwa haha... One of these furnitures are not like the others, one of these furnitures are not the same.

Today's cryptic message brought to you by someone who is definitely not in the CBT...but who does like to cause mischief and confusion.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Or are they, mwa haha... One of these furnitures are not like the others, one of these furnitures are not the same.

Today's cryptic message brought to you by someone who is definitely not in the CBT...but who does like to cause mischief and confusion.
    *wacks Kitty on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

Bad kitty, bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    *wacks Kitty on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

Bad kitty, bad.
    Froowwnnyy face. *sad eyes* You know what happens when I get hit on the nose? I sneeze and go achooa and then run away with tail between legs.

This is completely unrelated to W* in every way. Additionally, saying the word 'Achoo' reminds me I need to watch Robin Hood: MiT again.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by athlonmax View Post
    lol yes next question pls.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 10:48 AM ----------

The payment model has been discussed to death for like gazillion times already.There's no payment model announced yet so far, but they said it will be a 'hybrid' model.
    Here's of the gameplay video from the 'Rezzed' developer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4cX0majzg
    A hybrid model? That sounds interesting yet scary. Maybe a $5 monthly fee and some shit in cash shops? That would be nice, I'd be ok with that.

But anyway thanks for the link.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

A hybrid model? That sounds interesting yet scary. Maybe a $5 monthly fee and some shit in cash shops? That would be nice, I'd be ok with that.

But anyway thanks for the link.
    If there is a sub option I can almost guarantee it will be $15 a month. Gaffney had a good post on reddit a few months ago about monthly fees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    If there is a sub option I can almost guarantee it will be $15 a month. Gaffney had a good post on reddit a few months ago about monthly fees.
    Can you link that post?

I never understood why the monthly fees for MMO's have to be $15. The price should be a little lower these days. 5-10 bucks, especially if there will be some sort of cash shop mixed in there.

Can you link that post?

I never understood why the monthly fees for MMO's have to be $15. The price should be a little lower these days. 5-10 bucks, especially if there will be some sort of cash shop mixed in there.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/com...th_for/c9gwf2p

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, kind sir

10+ Year Old Account
    As some random info, since gaffney interviews were raised, check this one out. A lot of things he says should give naysayers hope. Not just because he's honest and frank, but you can see where a lot of the insight in this game comes from. When you have a team that is this intelligent from experience with games, you know there's a larger chance for something special to come out of it:

http://www.ihatemmorpgs.com/2013/06/...y-gaffney.html
    BAD WOLF

Does this mean that if you’re in the group finder and a friend is in the group finder, the game will just naturally throw you together?

That’s actually an excellent point and I’m not a hundred percent sure. The group finder stuff, it’s kind of in flux right now because we want to make sure that it has access to everybody in the area that wants to get involved. But again there are certain things we’ve been talking about removing from the group finder because we want to preserve the feeling of exploration.

That being said, I’m actually going to walk out of this room, walk right into my Social System team guys and talk about the ability to do that, because you think that it would be rote. I would say yes, we’re absolutely going to do that, but I’d better check before I make somebody scream and pull out their hair.
    W* seems to have a great profile by discussing things like this.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    Tip: Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStarOnline and read the first thread about pictures if you want some info about something that "I don't know what it is".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Tip: Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStarOnline and read the first thread about pictures if you want some info about something that "I don't know what it is".
    Maybe it's just the hair style and skin tone but the female looks a lot like a female Aurin .