Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Same server is a must IMO. Also felt that adding some form of fee to use the insta-appear-to-dungeon. That way there is a viable choice between paying for convenience or saving the currency and travel instead.
    Not sure fee would go over well, even if it's just in game currency. However if they were to give players a little more incentive to use same server through a reward, or maybe even make it clear for people that while the wait times are shorter with cross realm you have a larger chance of running into assholes or ninjas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Ahh, well I love Xrealm LFD and I love the fact that it will be implemented!
    How do you feel about not being able to finish a dungeon with your bog standard LFG type group? Is it something that will bother you?

There are 2 modes to each dungeon, a normal and expert. Within the expert mode you have 3 types of challenges, bronze, silver and gold. Bronze has been made with the LFD in mind, you'll get less loot and items that aren't as powerful as silver/gold and that's if you even end up clearing it in the first place. Silver has been designed with the standard casual crowd in mind. Silvers will be very hard to get in LFD if not impossible without proper co-ordination. Loot is less powerful than gold's. Golds are the hardcore 5mans, very challenging and totally impossible in an LFD run unless everyone is a high skill bracket player and geared. Best loot, rewards including housing items to show off for completing it etc.

What do the LFD people think about this? As stated in the interview I linked, LFD is a convenience system only. There will be no extra rewards for participating in an LFD group like in WoW. You will gain exactly the same things as if you went in with a normal, premade group.

One feature I am looking forward to is the ability to friend people you have recently played with so you can ask them to play with you again. From my understanding this will work cross server as well due to the way the friending works on an account level, not a player level. Hope I meet some great players whenever I do LFD, I expect I'll only meet a handful though, but who knows. Hopefully the player base may not be so terrible at playing the game in Wildstar.
    Last edited by mmocd42035da1b; 2013-07-01 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexxie View Post
    Ya see, here's the thing. I don't spread misinformation.

17:30 - 19:00 (double triple rock solid concrete NO on the raid finder front)
    http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/c/2487662?t

Oh, I liked the bit where he said, "We are never going to do a raid finder or anything like that."
    Apologies for that then - this is newer information from before. The previous statement was stated by Jeffrey G so not sure if Jeff <> Mike or this is their new stance.

Deleted
    I am actually rather disappointed by the Mordesh models from what I've seen.
    First, Undead-Cyborg-Scientists sounded awesome, and I really pictured myself some cool models.
    Then I saw this image: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...uz-d5xsg4w.jpg which wasn't exactly what I had pictured in my head but I still liked it(I know they were never officially nor inofficially known as the Mordesh but there were still rumors I hoped were true)

But the models now... I really don't like them, I feel like they are way too "human" and I hope I can customize it so that they look more like the previous image.

On another note, a few hundred pages back or so someone linked an image to another cyborg-like race, I can't seem to find any pictures of them so if someone could link that picture I would be very grateful. Thanks!

I remember in some interview developer saying queue on wild star will be less problem as each class will have 2 roles like tank / dps or heal / dps .

So all class are hybrid i see more healers and tank in game fast queue

Quote Originally Posted by nooty View Post
    I remember in some interview developer saying queue on wild star will be less problem as each class will have 2 roles like tank / dps or heal / dps .

So all class are hybrid i see more healers and tank in game fast queue
    honestly queues are not determined by how many roles classes can fill by being a hybrid, it's determined by how many people want to play those specific roles (tanks and healers). So make those roles fun to play and then it won't be such a drag (then all you have to deal with is the community, which is different problem entirely).

Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post
    First, Undead-Cyborg-Scientists sounded awesome, and I really pictured myself some cool models.
    Then I saw this image: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...uz-d5xsg4w.jpg which wasn't exactly what I had pictured in my head but I still liked it(I know they were never officially nor inofficially known as the Mordesh but there were still rumors I hoped were true)

But the models now... I really don't like them, I feel like they are way too "human" and I hope I can customize it so that they look more like the previous image.

On another note, a few hundred pages back or so someone linked an image to another cyborg-like race, I can't seem to find any pictures of them so if someone could link that picture I would be very grateful. Thanks!
    I looked at that picture and it definitely looks like the female has some sort of electrical glass orb thing instead where her shoulder meets her arm, and the male looks like he has a window of sorts in his chest. I think there are going to be a lot more to these models than we are currently seeing.

I hope the body types are customizable. Not like Aion customizable, but like SWTOR(minus the fat body). I hate not having the option to customize a body because I don't like looking like a twig. Just simple types, nothing ridiculous.

Granok is my race of choice if you can't customize body type.

yeah, some height options as well as a low fat, strong body, chubby option would be appreciated :/

already have images in my brain, a slender granok, a chubby aurin like a goldhamster... totally want those options!
    Last edited by Keren; 2013-07-02 at 07:10 AM.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    yeah, some height options as well as a low fat, strong body, chubby option would be appreciated :/

already have images in my brain, a slender granok, a chubby aurin like a goldhamster... totally want those options!
    I don't believe you will see that in this game - the developers want the characters to have a distinctive silhouette. You will most likely see sliders for face (most likely all of it) but not beyond that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post

We dont actually know if those new leaked pics are of the Mordesh. Somebody in the Closed Beta has just screenshotted an NPC that they believe to be them. There are lots of unplayable NPC races in the game and there is nothing to indicate that this is the unannounced 4th Exile race. They look a lot like the Dregg, who are often mistaken for the mordesh.

The most obvious tell-tale would be the arm, which is covered by gloves/bracers in those pics.

Does anyone know if Aurin will be able to be Medics?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    No one knows for sure if they aren't breaking the NDA. All the supposedly "NDA-breaking leaks" can be made up - no one knows except for the ones in the closed beta

Ah, well. I see. That's too bad, I'd like to give my guild an answer as to what I'll be playing. If Aurin can be Medics, I'll be a Medic, Esper otherwise.

Magic 8 ball says yes.

Don't tease me.

Don't tease me.
    What? It's up to you to choose to believe the magic 8 ball or not :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I don't believe you will see that in this game - the developers want the characters to have a distinctive silhouette. You will most likely see sliders for face (most likely all of it) but not beyond that.
    Well that sucks. Guess I will be Granok after all.

I'm not so keen on a lot of characters looking the same. Armor does little to differ characters.

I mean look at WoW. Before transmog a lot of characters looked the same. Transmog helped a little, but a lot of characters still look the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't tease me.
    Well until they are revealed, there are no guarantees, but there are places where you can take a peak.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Well until they are revealed, there are no guarantees, but there are places where you can take a peak.
    If what on reddit is true, I really hope they didn't invite a pretty bad PvE guild to test PvP. /facepalm