10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh...cooking is nightmare. So far i am on lvl 3 and i dont see receptes getting any easier. Not to mention region meat droprate is so low.....like 40 mobs for 3 meat.
    I probaly wont get pass lvl 5.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ugh...cooking is nightmare. So far i am on lvl 3 and i dont see receptes getting any easier. Not to mention region meat droprate is so low.....like 40 mobs for 3 meat.
    Professions are pretty much useless anyways. No point in leveling any of them unless you are a hardcore raider..and then cooking and technologist(alchemy).
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    What happens to overhang items? Like I made one plot with upside down snow hills and stuff that extend out past my plot to make it seem larger does that get sent to the crate or does it overlap onto another plot?
    The gap between plots, you can extend hills and such, so can't see a problem! My ice plot is not the best example....but you get the idea

- - - Updated - - -

I collect pets..so the grind was worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    Slowly building it up:

Kinda wish that coloring wouldnt be so damn expensive. Not when you have more than 1000 pices to color.

Deleted
    Looks like Daggerstone or Warplot

Deleted
    Katia is taking wildstar addons to another level

Hi everyone! *Just wanted to give a heads up on a new mini-game project, Protomon Go! *A small group of us are working to bring this to you, hopefully by July! *It's a three parter:
    - An addon minigame that lets you go out into the open world, open your datachron, and capture Protomon wherever you find them.
    - A server character that will centrally track all of the protomon everyone catches.
    - A housing-based arena engine that any player can use to set up a Protomon battle arena where trainers can battle each other with the Protomon they've caught!
    Right now we're finishing up the housing battle engine, so I thought it was a good point to show a proof of concept video***(apologies for the low video quality, we'll work on getting another one out after we've gotten some better art assets for the UI!)

A huuuuge thanks to Smooth McGroove for lettin g us use his acapella for battle music <3
    Some basic gameplay mechanics (ignore the parts about whispering, that was prior to having the player-side addon):
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2017-06-03 at 09:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

This npc costume is hilarious. I dont get it why it cant jump tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    -snip-
    Well, definitely adding a layer of gameplay via addon - i like that. I see however not a very long future on it, because of the many trademarks it's breaking
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Well, definitely adding a layer of gameplay via addon - i like that. I see however not a very long future on it, because of the many trademarks it's breaking
    I did point that out to them, saying a name change and turning the ball into a house could stop future heartache. ( Pokemon, Play-stations monster rancher and wow's battle pets are basically the same game, they are just implemented slightly different )

Fantastic guide for new level 50 http://queuetimes.com/wildstar-guide...evel-50-guide/ ( Addons are suggestions )

- - - Updated - - -

This npc costume is hilarious. I dont get it why it cant jump tho.
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2017-06-06 at 05:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    I did point that out to them, saying a name change and turning the ball into a house could stop future heartache. ( Pokemon, Play-stations monster rancher and wow's battle pets are basically the same game, they are just implemented slightly different )

Fantastic guide for new level 50 http://queuetimes.com/wildstar-guide...evel-50-guide/ ( Addons are suggestions )

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm monster rancher is INSANELY different.. Wows battle pets abd Pokemon are pretty damn similar though...but in what world is Monster Rancher like Pokemon?

Pokemon don't die(in 1-2 monsters did)

You don't train Pokemon in a gym style or have them run laps just battle.

You literally capture Pokemon while in monster rancher you basically hatch them and raise them as they age.

Even the battle systems are completely different(real time vs turn based)

Digimon is closer to Pokemon but still pretty damn different with the degree varying by game(Story aka DS world games being closest and the original world being farthest)

10+ Year Old Account
    They seem to add new stuff:

Last time i checked osun house was last.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Ummm monster rancher is INSANELY different.. Wows battle pets abd Pokemon are pretty damn similar though...but in what world is Monster Rancher like Pokemon?

Pokemon don't die(in 1-2 monsters did)

You don't train Pokemon in a gym style or have them run laps just battle.

You literally capture Pokemon while in monster rancher you basically hatch them and raise them as they age.

Even the battle systems are completely different(real time vs turn based)

Digimon is closer to Pokemon but still pretty damn different with the degree varying by game(Story aka DS world games being closest and the original world being farthest)
    TBH just pointing out that it only takes a few little changes to overcome big problems blizzard turned the ball into a crate ( was it? ) So turning the ball into mini house would be perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Have your sky high toy yet ? You won't believe the fun and places you can find. Just make sure you have your movement ability on the bar, long falls when you mess up will kill otherwise
    Watch the short clip ( 12 seconds ) press jump and forward at the right moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrius is leaving Carbine

Think that's it for the Raid Devs? Not really surprised though, little to no chance of anything new coming to the raiding scene that isn't Prime % increases
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I googled this game and it said that the devs are interested in porting this to consoles. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post
    I googled this game and it said that the devs are interested in porting this to consoles. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
    Not that I am aware of. Doubt Carbine have the budget to port it to consoles personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jermo22 View Post
    I know it was made as if they were but that was YEARS ago as well..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn thats a pity, I think this would do well enough on console. Mainly of Xbox 1 because all we really have mmo wise is NW and ESO. Tera confirmed at some point to port over and BDO as wel, both of which do not interest me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure how it would even work on console. If you can use a mouse/keyboard to navigate the menu, then it could work. And adding skills to bar with those buttons would be a nightmare. (or adding amps even worse)

Not to mention housing . Oh and addons.

Also since i finished my project i may link it here:
    https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...ir-of-dr-evil/

I spend way to long making this.

I am not sure how it would even work on console. If you can use a mouse/keyboard to navigate the menu, then it could work. And adding skills to bar with those buttons would be a nightmare. (or adding amps even worse)

Wildstar has enough buttons for starters for a console port.

Skills is easy. Assign a skill to a specific button. AMPs menu would have it's UI revamped to be more console friendly.

Housing is easy. Same ui and use the control pad to handle everything including movement and 1 button to place and 1 to remove.

Porting a game to console means they will set it up with console in mind. Not just rip the PC version onto it.

As for addons. May or may not happen. No MMO I know of on console supports it and to be honest it's perfectly playable without them.

As I said I don't see a console port because I doubt they have the budget.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-07-31 at 04:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Ffxiv has proven console mmos can do very very well as has eso.