Housing is all that I can think of that has some sandbox element to it.

Also you have to realize that sandbox means different things to different people.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortezu View Post
    Well I remember reading here and there that'll have some sandbox elements in it.
    Settler path, housing, and warplots are the only remotely sandboxy features...otherwise this is a traditional MMO, except with much more content/features.
    BAD WOLF

Allright thanks for clearing that up.
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    After the last few years of disappointing mmo's? I'm just hoping for a game that can keep me interested for even a month.
    I really hope it lasts longer than a month or at least elder scrolls does x_x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceMonster View Post
    I really hope it lasts longer than a month or at least elder scrolls does x_x
    And I also hope both games (W* and ESO) don't release at the same time... as of now they're already having their close betas simultaneously and as time passes and beta weekends/stress tests etc. become more frequent they'll probably gonna start overlapping.

I just say this because these are the two games I'm personally highly anticipating this year and I'm the kind of guy who can only play one MMORPG at a time (I get totally sucked into it and lose all interest in any other game).

So... if they release less than say 1 or 2 months apart...

Yeah.

Well it depends on their payment model for me if they release fairly close to each other. If they are buy to play or free to play (I rather doubt either one will be solely F2P) then I have no problem in playing both.

Deleted
    They were talking about scientist path unveil on the live stream last night.. so im pretty sure thats what the class dismissed teaser is for. They were also talking about payment models and how everyone hates everything.. then going on about how to try and make everyone happy so its likely dual payment structure imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    They were talking about scientist path unveil on the live stream last night.. so im pretty sure thats what the class dismissed teaser is for. They were also talking about payment models and how everyone hates everything.. then going on about how to try and make everyone happy so its likely dual payment structure imo.
    Actually that is a good point. There isn't a Scientist path video yet. So it could very well be that. I have a hard time picturing Carbine not saving the last two class and race reveals for conventions.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

still need an alchemist class that controls abominations and is a range character

Deleted
    I know it's a long shot but can the "Class Dismissed" teaser maybe be about the mentoring system?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueisfine View Post
    I know it's a long shot but can the "Class Dismissed" teaser maybe be about the mentoring system?
    That's a possibility too. Keeping my fingers crossed for an NDA-less Stress Test weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    That's a possibility too. Keeping my fingers crossed for an NDA-less Stress Test weekend.
    I very much doubt the stress test weekend will be sans NDA since the idea is to break the servers

Deleted
    Stress test is 15k testers.. and they said you will be prioritized into closed beta if youre one of the 15k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I very much doubt the stress test weekend will be sans NDA since the idea is to break the servers
    Yeah, but a guy can dream, can't he?

I don't think it means "class is about to be revealed", but since the picture shows sort of a class room, it means a work group is done (and since they say that this is something we can look forward to, it means Carbine is not taking a vacation ) so, work is finished and something will be shown. Possibly a class but I think the "class" looks more like closed beta participants to me, and I'm starting to think that they are announcing an open one,

Deleted
    I recently saw this guy doing one of his 'gametalks' about WS, he's good and make good points. Check it out!

<Snip> at youtube
    Last edited by Azuri; 2013-05-18 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Removed YouTube Link

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Love it. Let's hope the rest of the game's OST is on par!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Love it. Let's hope the rest of the game's OST is on par!
    There is a variety of stuff here.

Pssst... and here.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a good videos of the combat gameplay at PAX 2013 by fryedegg on youtube(i can't post the link here yet )
    It shows gameplay of Drakken Stalker and Cassian spellslinger.Very good video on how smooth and movement of the combat is.

Welp. So much for me not caring about "another MMO".
    All it took is one trailer, and i turned from "who gives a fuck" to "can i preorder yet?".

Sigh. Hi, i guess.
    We dream, we dream.