Deleted
    we have a thread on this.. are no mods really not going to step in after the numerous warnings?

guess ill check back in a couple of days again then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Also, do you want me to go around posting "personal opinion" after 95% of your posts?
    That it's worse than WoW compared as far as monetization is obvious when comparing, and when you can prove that subscription is inferior then I'm good with you claiming it to be just that. Before that it's just an opinion, much like a lot that I say, that some people can't interpret things like "one could argue" as I'm sating a fact isn't my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Combining all of them to monetize one game just isn't in my opinion, it will lead to a bad product and over-complicates things where complexity isn't needed.
    Prove it.

+10char
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Prove it.

+10char
    In my opinion...IN MY OPINION...IN MY OPINION.

Get it now...

Gee it's fucking amazing how one can't make any post in here before getting hammered by the white knights.

I believe they might go a fix amount at the start and then monetize on the housing system. A lvl 20 trial like wow has aint a bad idea.

In my opinion...IN MY OPINION...IN MY OPINION.

Get it now...

Gee it's fucking amazing how one can't make any post in here before getting hammered by the white knights.
    Combining all of them to monetize one game just isn't in my opinion, it will lead to a bad product and over-complicates things where complexity isn't needed.
    1) You stated it as fact (whether it was intended or not)

2) You missed his point which was you state your opinion, someone else does the same and you ask for facts while not even bothering with your claim

3) Go to the fucking business model thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I figure the special items would only be special in the sense they have a unique look. You would probably be able to get items with the same funtion in game.

Just a guess though.
    well what i would like to see is they have all the furniture accessible off the start as in killing stuff or quests, and then they start making more " normal" items for the home being added in world but unique looking items for a cash shop. like i dunno
    game of thrones wants advertisement for their game and they have carbine put the iconic throne into the cash shop

i think it would be sweet to have this sitting in your home

Edit: embedded picture was to big @,@"
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

I kind of hope it's subscription. At least then every discussion about the game won't devolve into an argument about the payment model and/or the devs being greedy. (See The Old Republic.)

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    1) You stated it as fact (whether it was intended or not)

2) You missed his point which was you state your opinion, someone else does the same and you ask for facts while not even bothering with your claim

3) Go to the fucking business model thread.
    Sorry oh great one, I forgot a comma...perhaps we should continue this in Swedish so I can point out your errors.

Deleted
    Sorry oh great one, I forgot a comma...perhaps we should continue this in Swedish so I can point out your errors.
    Commas are important

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Commas are important
    While I don't disagree I'd say my meaning was fairly obvious, not to mention that pointing out other posters grammatical and or spelling errors is against the rules as far as I can remember.

While I don't disagree I'd say my meaning was fairly obvious
    If it was fairly obvious I wouldn't of bothered.

not to mention that pointing out other posters grammatical and or spelling errors is against the rules as far as I can remember.
    If I was pointing out a grammar error you would have a point but I wasnt because I clearley look for garmmar errorz all the time instead of takin people what they said meaningfully.

While I don't disagree I'd say my meaning was fairly obvious, not to mention that pointing out other posters grammatical and or spelling errors is against the rules as far as I can remember.
    Making fun of spelling and grammar mistakes is against the rules. Pointing out what was written implies something other than what you apparently intended is not.

But kudos on ignoring someone reiterating a point for you once again.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If it was fairly obvious I wouldn't of bothered.

If I was pointing out a grammar error you would have a point but I wasnt because I clearley look for garmmar errorz all the time instead of takin people what they said meaningfully.
    What ever dude...

---------- Post added 2013-06-04 at 11:45 PM ----------

Making fun of spelling and grammar mistakes is against the rules. Pointing out what was written implies something other than what you apparently intended is not.
    Me forgetting a fairly obvious comma over stating something as a fact, yeah easy mistake to make, especially in context.

Think I should just leave this thread as I'm obviously not welcome here, fucking amazing how one can't have a normal discussion in this thread.

Conversations are much easier to have when you don't ignore half of what is said to you.

Conversations are much easier to have when you don't ignore half of what is said to you.
    When did I do that? Or are we still unclear about me making a mistake adding a comma and feel the need to bash that one a bit more...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think I should just leave this thread as I'm obviously not welcome here, fucking amazing how one can't have a normal discussion in this thread.
    Considering that you're acting like an antagonistic dbag, I'd say it's your own fault you aren't welcome. I have refrained from asking in all my responses to you, but is someone else posting on your account? The sheer craziness coming from your username is nothing like your normal self and I'm not the only one who has noticed.

You're arguing fallacies and insulting people left and right like an animal backed into a corner. It would be cool if you could just be normal instead of coming out insulting and aggressive for no reason.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Considering that you're acting like an antagonistic dbag, I'd say it's your own fault you aren't welcome. I have refrained from asking in all my responses to you, but is someone else posting on your account? The sheer craziness coming from your username is nothing like your normal self and I'm not the only one who has noticed.

You're arguing fallacies and insulting people left and right like an animal backed into a corner. It would be cool if you could just be normal instead of coming out insulting and aggressive for no reason.
    It could be that as soon as I post anything here I have 3-5 people down my throat White Knighting the shit out of every word, can't have a single opinion without having to defend it as if I had claimed it was the word of God...

This thread pretty much reeks of 'Love this game or GTFO' attitude.

When did I do that? Or are we still unclear about me making a mistake adding a comma and feel the need to bash that one a bit more...
    When I stated I wasn't looking for grammar errors and I was looking at your sentence seriously without looking for less obvious grammar errors. (Less obvious TO ME). Remember it was like 5 minutes ago and your response is...

what ever dude...
    Or the part where I agreed with you about opinions.

No, this is in reference to you repeatedly asking other people to provide facts to back up their opinions yet supply none for your own.

And when someone points out how stupid that is you wave the opinion flag as if it defends only you.

---------- Post added 2013-06-04 at 04:02 PM ----------

This thread pretty much reeks of 'Love this game or GTFO' attitude.
    It's more along the lines of ''don't hold others to standards that you flat out ignore yourself''.