Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, one thing is certain: when Wildstar is out so am I out of wow.
    We'll see, not getting my hopes up at all. While I haven't played wow seriously for over 1 year now, I still hope it could turn around and be good again

Just done hoping for a new wow. Hyping games are so bad...:[
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by athlonmax View Post
    Exclusive video of the recording of "Systematic Domination" the Dominion Faction Theme music by Jeff Kurtenaker.

oooh these sound really nice. So many strings, which as a strings fan, pleases me greatly. 1:55 was so cool & captivating.
    Last edited by sergel02; 2013-06-09 at 09:57 AM.

Exclusive video of the recording of "Systematic Domination" the Dominion Faction Theme music by Jeff Kurtenaker.
    Almost makes me want to play Dominion. Almost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Almost makes me want to play Dominion. Almost.
    Still waiting for the Exile theme song

And do you love grinding?
    http://www.wildstarfans.net/2013/06/...mmo-grind.html

Deleted
    Looks like a fun game, kinda ratchet&clank ish good humor.
    What I'm worried about it the difficulty, games with the actioncombat/dodge roll combo seem to get old fast for some reason.
    They feel more like some singleplayer console game that happen to have other people around who are doing the same jumping puzzle.
    I want challenging endgame with a ton of spells/attacks and depth, not 4 buttons a dodgeroll and a sprint button.

Deleted
    need moar infooooo
    hell if i got the beta today id bring my desktop to thailand.....

Might be a silly question to some, but it is a thing that bugs me for instance in WoW, can you in Wildstar have a given name and family name for your toons?
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Might be a silly question to some, but it is a thing that bugs me for instance in WoW, can you in Wildstar have a given name and family name for your toons?
    The last thing we knew was single name, not first and last - and definitely not a family name like SWTOR uses legacy names. All of this is subjec to change, still very early in beta.

Deleted
    I'm not that interested in family names, but I want to be able to use numbers in names as naming my future golden mechari alt "Seetreepyo" doesn't really cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    While you cant have a last name, you can use a space in your name to make it look like you do, last I heard anyhow.

Will there be major cities in the game? From what I've seen, it seems like there might be a couple, but since the planet is new and all not too many, or not very big.

Definitely going to have to keep my eye on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Will there be major cities in the game? From what I've seen, it seems like there might be a couple, but since the planet is new and all not too many, or not very big.
    If you look at the "what is wildstar" video there appears to be a city/base for each faction. It's shown from far away so it's kinda hard to tell how big it's gonna feel once your walking around in it but it looks like it'll be fairly large.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Drew View Post
    If you look at the "what is wildstar" video there appears to be a city/base for each faction. It's shown from far away so it's kinda hard to tell how big it's gonna feel once your walking around in it but it looks like it'll be fairly large.
    Illium and Thayd are the capital cities for the Dominion and Exiles. Caydiem the former Wow CM is heading the capitals city dev team for Wildstar.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Illium and Thayd are the capital cities for the Dominion and Exiles. Caydiem the former Wow CM is heading the capitals city dev team for Wildstar.
    Illium, Liara... Someone there likes Mass Effect, huh?

*snip*

No memes please. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-06-10 at 05:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeetarc View Post
    Illium, Liara... Someone there likes Mass Effect, huh?
    Probably, or just a coincidence name similarity

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a good feeling about Wildstar Wednesday this week. Hopefully we get something juicy.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    I have a good feeling about Wildstar Wednesday this week. Hopefully we get something juicy.
    Considering they are at E3 I expect we'll have lots of info throughout the next few days. I don't think they will have the time or need to have a distinct W*W apart from sharing some of that info with us. Regardless, this week will be juicy for sure!
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a pic of the rifle class that people may not have seen http://www.polycount.com/wp-content/..._Mechari71.jpg

Also, that mechari on the right looks scary as hell. Didn't realize they were that big lol.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-06-10 at 07:06 PM.