Deleted
    Played around a bit more with my pink spellslinger chua, forgot how much I love the combat in this game =) Can't wait for it's final wipe so I can start build my char for real, I can see it highly likely that I will play it for quite some time =) As a side game though but still =) You know I had little hype for the game when I tried first beta before official launch, aaaalmost on the way to preorder the game :P But it went a while until launch and my hype disappeared and I bothered with other stuff, so I have just waited for the halleluja f2p-moment, and... we're almost there :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I thought that was the complaint at launch though...that outside of raiding there was little to do in terms of alternate progression. And that since launch they've been doing a fantastic job of beefing out that content while also making raids more approachable for a larger group of people.
    Yes they have done a fantastic job in that respect, it's the fear of them crossing that thin white line and removing any challenge outside of raids from the game.
    My favourite char ATM is my Esper, she's got not no raid gear or even dungeon gear come to think of it! When I solo the quest primes in star-com basin and mess up I die, that's the way a game should be....you mess up....you die.

Deleted
    Here's a ship I made in the housing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post

That's awesome bro =)
    Housing will probably be what I will do most in the game, seems like so much fun with so much possibilities =)

Deleted
    so many just stick a tree down or a housing plug, then say whats so great about wildstar housing.....it's fecking epic, just like your ship

this from live ? because the plots are two times bigger for the F2P, and you can hide the other plots
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2015-08-28 at 04:08 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Housing will probably be what I will do most in the game, seems like so much fun with so much possibilities =)
    If you like housing, this is probably the most creative and user friendly system any MMO has had. It's not so much housing as it is a world building tool. Rift dimensions are a close second, but it's a lot more difficult to use. I wish I had more patience because Wildstar's housing is honestly the strongest feature they developed.

Combined with all the different ways you can acquire housing items, from quests, to crafting, to raids....it's pretty perfect. The only thing it needed was more space, more items, etc...and all of that is coming in F2P. Unfortunately that means it's an area ripe for restrictions and understandably so. If you don't own a box before the date they listed you are pretty restricted. Not sure if a sub makes this automatically go away or what....but current subscribers/owners are getting double the space and item capacity than they had before.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    If you like housing, this is probably the most creative and user friendly system any MMO has had. It's not so much housing as it is a world building tool. Rift dimensions are a close second, but it's a lot more difficult to use. I wish I had more patience because Wildstar's housing is honestly the strongest feature they developed.

Combined with all the different ways you can acquire housing items, from quests, to crafting, to raids....it's pretty perfect. The only thing it needed was more space, more items, etc...and all of that is coming in F2P. Unfortunately that means it's an area ripe for restrictions and understandably so. If you don't own a box before the date they listed you are pretty restricted. Not sure if a sub makes this automatically go away or what....but current subscribers/owners are getting double the space and item capacity than they had before.
    Yea, I tried it in Rift a little but never really got into putting any effort in it. I did join a guild that had a really awesome guild house =) But if Wildstar is a bit friendlier that's even better and I also like the idea that you can get items in many different ways =) Perhaps you'll grow a little patience to start building as well?=)
    Is it a set date to when it's too late to buy the box to get the better account version?

Deleted
    This still stands

Active and inactive account holders will automatically have access to the game and can play again just as soon as it is downloaded and patched. Additionally, these accounts will receive some grandfathered benefits only available to box-purchasers, which will ensure that these accounts retain an experience that most closely matches that of the launch game. These benefits include:

Item

Box Purchasers

Character Slots

Costume Slots

Personal Bank

5 Slots

Decor

2000 total decor items placed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Is it a set date to when it's too late to buy the box to get the better account version?
    It may be up until F2P actually launches, but I don't really know. I just know there's always a risk to get screwed. This page shows the general info to the bottom: http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...-need-to-know/

I think the date may have just been for the extra pet and DJ goodies.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    where to download f2p beta client from ? direct link pls

ive got beta key

Thinking of trying the game out again.
    Real quick question, did a little searching but still confused: If I bought the game at launch and paid for 2 months. Will I get any benefits when I come back? Will I lose character slots and stuff like that? Will I be credited with the 2 months I paid for in the loyalty reward thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post
    Thinking of trying the game out again.
    Will I get any benefits when I come back? Will I lose character slots and stuff like that? Will I be credited with the 2 months I paid for in the loyalty reward thing?
    Yes, some benefits. Listed here: http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...-need-to-know/

Yes, restricted to 5 character slots unless you sub.

Yes, loyalty points based on how much money you've spent already.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yes, some benefits. Listed here: http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...-need-to-know/

Yes, restricted to 5 character slots unless you sub.

Yes, loyalty points based on how much money you've spent already.
    It says box purchasers get 12 slots. if I already bought the game, I get 12 slots?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post
    It says box purchasers get 12 slots. if I already bought the game, I get 12 slots?
    Oops, yep sorry for the typo. Was looking at the bank slots and typed the wrong number.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    where to download f2p beta client from ? direct link pls

ive got beta key

http://wildstar.patcher.ncsoft.com/PTR/WildStarPTR.exe
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2015-08-28 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post

Looks like a Spore level!

Can anyone be so kind to pm me a key? to 7 day wildstar trial or to the beta?

Deleted
    I d still love an EU key as well

Just started playing again on the Beta in EU, looks like they have added a lot of polish since launch, be nice to get back to my Stalker once it goes F2p.

anyone have a us beta key?