10+ Year Old Account
    So long Wildstar. You were certainly one of the more interesting MMOs to come out in the post-WoW landscape. I just hope all those creative people at Carbine have found new homes by now.

i'm gonna keep hoping that someone buys the ip.

someone that isn't garbage, at least. make a singleplayer game of it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

eh, id rather have more ratchet and clank
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account

RIOT should buy it.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    RIOT should buy it.
    Why would they?
    To be honest, nothing in Wildstar IP seems all that original or worthwhile copying. Why would you spend a money on a franchise that did not even managed to attract a modest amount of fans to save itself? It's not like Wildstar is a Firefly of games.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Why would they?
    To be honest, nothing in Wildstar IP seems all that original or worthwhile copying. Why would you spend a money on a franchise that did not even managed to attract a modest amount of fans to save itself? It's not like Wildstar is a Firefly of games.
    Combat and art style are pretty much broadly appreciated, housing system is the best i've seen in many years, story is a bit clichè but still enjoyable. Really, the only thing that really went wrong here is content structure and basically it being an old style MMO in this regard. Scale everything down and re-release it as an action APRG with dungeons/raids being balanced on 1-to-4 groups with a rework of the healer/tanks classes so there's no trinity and you'll have a pretty good game in your hands.

I really don't know how Carbine failed to see this.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrofilth View Post
    Damn that's a shame..
    Meh, while it is a shame that they pulled the plug on the game, City of Heroes / Villians was 20x the game WS could ever have hoped to be. If they ever decide to bring a MMO back out of the dustbin of history, CoH would get my vote long before WS even registered a thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodbye Wildstar, I had some fun with you at launch, but you got boring fast with a bland world and questing system.

PVP was crap, but I enjoyed the 5 mans and first raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Combat and art style are pretty much broadly appreciated, housing system is the best i've seen in many years, story is a bit clichè but still enjoyable. Really, the only thing that really went wrong here is content structure and basically it being an old style MMO in this regard. Scale everything down and re-release it as an action APRG with dungeons/raids being balanced on 1-to-4 groups with a rework of the healer/tanks classes so there's no trinity and you'll have a pretty good game in your hands.

I really don't know how Carbine failed to see this.
    This.

The game could easily be ported to consoles, too. Also I think the art style and humour could really appeal to younger audience a la Fortnite and LoL, which are aesthetically similar.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP!

Had a blast building various houses( and also exploring/questing but less so )
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Oh man, I feel this so much it hurts; I'm not leaving WOW JUST yet, but actively looking for a secondary MMO to get into so that it won't feel so bad when I do eventually jump ship, but none of the current MMO's out there have the cartoony look of Wildstar or WOW, and seem too serious and take themselves too seriously.

"What other MMOs should learn from WildStar’s demise"

https://massivelyop.com/2018/11/30/t...dstars-demise/
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"