Didn't see anything against it in the OP so if anyone would pm a NA guest pass key before I put money in the game i would <3 you forever .
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    So many people in this thread just got bitchslapped by reality .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    i had alrdy binded my "Hearthstone" there before i got the "click hearthstone portal" so i was like oh sheet.. but i could click on the edge of the frame.. just kept clicking until i got quest completed
    Huh, I will have to try that.

Okay I faced a um...world boss? it was very fun, even if I was level 8(I leveled from level 7 in the battle) but the boss was like level 15 and everyone around me was way higher then me so I got one shot pretty fast. It was pretty fun, I healed and did dps trying to hepl everyone, no one seemed to die besides me >.<.
    Though I did find some unavoidable mechanics that did make me mad. The guy jumped to me and stunned me for a little bit great, but where I was at he also jumped me again because I was stunned and died from that. That is not fun, if I die from a mechanic I want to die because I was standing in the wrong spot, not because I was stunned....

Edit: PVP que times are still to fucking long, have not joined a game yet!

Edit: It worked, I just clicked all over.
    Last edited by apepi; 2014-06-08 at 11:16 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Hit 50 earlier tonight. It's a bit grindy, it's lucky the combat required some thought. I am a bit worried that it still might not have taught me much as my medic could take shit down with the moment of opportunity after stunning during a telegraph. I didn't often have to deal with telegraphs as I stunned them and blew the mob up.

I didn't do any dungeons levelling as it would have frustrated my attempts to get to 50 as fast as I could ( didn't start until Wednesday night as it took me that long to decide my class. I thought I had it worked out from beta, clearly not). So I am a bit apprehensive stepping into SotSM. Just applied to a guild now that I have myself sorted. Really, really pumped, but bricking it in a good way. I was fucking terrible when I first stepped into galeras, but in grimvaults, I was by far the most efficient medic I could see around me, I had a pretty great TTK and as a result, not a lot of downtime. Shield recharge and next mob. Hopefully the same will happen in the dungeons. I.E, I'll start super shit, but rise to the challenge with practice and familiarity.

The games bugged mount speed increases, stole over 1 plat from me yesterday which is annoying; that and boom boxes bugged today meaning I redeemed one I did not actually receive.

My one annoyance aside from some problems with the breadcrumb trails to the out of the way pell quest giver in malgrave (I wandered around for nearly 2 hours at 44 because my alert call thing fucked up) is that there is no clear message to show you have a ticket pending with customer support. I have no idea if I am going to get my money back and it's a little stress inducing.

We'll see what happens with post release content, but honestly, I think my WoW guild should start looking for a replacement.
    Last edited by mmoc5ef6914e13; 2014-06-08 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nungamunch View Post
    I have no idea if I am going to get my money back and it's a little stress inducing.
    They have said that they are working on a fix and people will get their money back, but it will likely be an automated process instead of getting refunded by customer support.

I have decided that officially Mondo zax is my most favourite character ever. And that Chua's in general are god damn awesome.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Just did the first shiphand and wow, was great! Was actually pretty damn spooky being in the pitch black with only a flash light :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Huh, I will have to try that.

Okay I faced a um...world boss? it was very fun, even if I was level 8(I leveled from level 7 in the battle) but the boss was like level 15 and everyone around me was way higher then me so I got one shot pretty fast. It was pretty fun, I healed and did dps trying to hepl everyone, no one seemed to die besides me >.<.
    Though I did find some unavoidable mechanics that did make me mad. The guy jumped to me and stunned me for a little bit great, but where I was at he also jumped me again because I was stunned and died from that. That is not fun, if I die from a mechanic I want to die because I was standing in the wrong spot, not because I was stunned....

Edit: PVP que times are still to fucking long, have not joined a game yet!

Edit: It worked, I just clicked all over.
    How are you getting long queue times? Mine average about fifteen seconds. Are you picking practice battlegrounds and not checking the you realm only button?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkie View Post
    Just did the first shiphand and wow, was great! Was actually pretty damn spooky being in the pitch black with only a flash light :P
    Yeah, love the atmosphere in that one.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    How are you getting long queue times? Mine average about fifteen seconds. Are you picking practice battlegrounds and not checking the you realm only button?
    Practice is the only one I can que for?

Edit: Guh, only my server was selected, stupid that is the default!
    Last edited by apepi; 2014-06-09 at 12:30 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    I hope you mean normal Zor'lok, cause the boss shown in the video had nothing on HC Zor'lok.
    The fast moving yellow things on the floor, looks crazy easy to dodge. You have tons of space, they come in pretty straight lines with very little variation, plus there's nothing else to do but dodge them..
    Normal would be an appropriate comparison as that is the level 20 version of the fight, though even then just needing to dodge them isn't entirely accurate as he does it a second time if the fight lasts a certain length (think if the guys in that video had taken any longer they would have encountered it) and you have to prevent these orbs from reaching him at the same time or the take group wide damage...

Now for the level 20 version letting one or three slip past isn't a big deal...it's the veteran version where that mechanic can cause a wipe as just one reaching the boss does a lot of damage.
    Last edited by Berethos08; 2014-06-09 at 12:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How do I move my unit frames and what is the first dungeon open up?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've reached 48. I will probably hit 50 tomorrow.

And I really hope we get veteran shiphands sometimes in the future. Those are great and a level 50 version of all of them would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    I love those guild holograms or whatever they are. What a clever idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    That Slagmines video on the frontpage... where a DPS slooooowly walks through a giant hurling fireball and barely takes any damage. Ok... Pro-tip: Don't try doing that in Wildstar dungeons.

I just can't watch WoW gameplay anymore after having gotten used to Wildstar PvE content, it feels so slow and silly now.
    I get the same feeling. It's like going back a generation.

10+ Year Old Account
    hm getting some bad FPS Drop while in Thayd

- - - Updated - - -

ok, running into Galeras my screen went black and my audio completely went out, i had to restart my computer, my video card driver didnt like what ever it tryed to do
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I love those guild holograms or whatever they are. What a clever idea.
    You can have a dueling arena in your house! I t don't know what that is(or even how to get a house) but it seems badass to me.

That Slagmines video on the frontpage... where a DPS slooooowly walks through a giant hurling fireball and barely takes any damage. Ok... Pro-tip: Don't try doing that in Wildstar dungeons.

I just can't watch WoW gameplay anymore after having gotten used to Wildstar PvE content, it feels so slow and silly now.
    It's also Alpha dude. Tuning and shit isn't even close to done. I imagine in live that won't be the case

Anyway. I hit level 26 last night. Slowly by surely getting there. My Chua home is up and operational, filled with spooky graveyard, hoochieness and a giant silo for the fuck of it.

Funny story: I decided I was going to turn my yard into a parkour (sp?) course and ended up getting on top of my Chua house. Was a good way to kill 30 mins before the quick maintenance.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Slagmines looks like fun but it's definitely not on the same page as Wildstar dungeons in regards to tuning/pace of combat. It's not an "it's just alpha" issue in regards to WoD content, WoW content is just demonstrably dissimilar.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pvp seems pretty fun so far. I am trying a hybrid kind of thing and it seems to be working pretty well, I can not just go 1v1 with people but awesome support and okayish damage.

How useful is Outfitter?

I'm playing a Lvl. 10 Stalker with my family on Caretaker, Exile side. Basically abandoned my Lvl. 21 Esper on Warbringer for the time being. That all said, I've been summoned to do my trade skill as expected and I am torn between Outfitter and Technologist.

Which is preferable? In games like WoW "armor" crafting classes tend to be nearly pointless while leveling and offer maybe at best one or two decent things endgame. However, they all around are comparatively meek and lacking compared to say the Alchemist who's uses are more varied and desired.

From what I've seen is I can by and large create gear looking a certain way, with certain stats(RNG but just keep making until you hit it), and then add bits and bobs that further improve them. Now if this makes it often preferable to quest rewards AND has a lot of potential for endgame swag... then I'm probably going Outfitter.

If it's just a waste of time with some "filler" between proper gear, then I'm obviously not going to bother with it. :P
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2014-06-09 at 05:45 AM.