Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Will you temp unsub for BF3?

Just wondering if anyone else is planning to unsub for a month or two to grind the hell out of bF3? i personally am and i cant wait

Probably not, but I will be playing a whole lot less. I'm sure I'll want to take a break every so often, and even with several accounts wow is still the cheapest form of entertainment. It costs me ~$150 to fill up my car, and that doesnt last very long, so I'll keep my subs up till GW2 comes out.

I figure by Christmas I'll fully unsub but at the moment I'm not planning on unsubbing immediately.

I could keep my 2 day raiding schedule and gchat thingy and be fine with doing that while playing bf3 also.

Either way wow play time is going doooooown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    Either way wow play time is going doooooown.
    Currently unsubbed now.

And if I could have negative play time for WoW, I really would this coming Fall/Winter.

grind? what are you grinding?

hell yes ! il will grind the shit out of that game :P

but i wont unsub wow

No. Also, I really don't see how these threads are allowed as all they do is promote WoW-bashing.

I have canceled by subscription to wow months ago in anticipation to SWTOR. But I'll be playing BF3 too, it looks so awesome

Currently I have no sub, but if for whatever reason I do when BF3 comes out, i will for sure un-sub during my BF3 play time.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    No. Also, I really don't see how these threads are allowed as all they do is promote WoW-bashing.
    With 2,374 post I'm sure your not new to WoW bashing are you? Playing a different game than WoW is not bashing either

I've already unsubbed, playing League till bf3 comes out.

OP never mentions WoW, just subscriptions, which encompass a TON of games.

Can't unsub when I haven't been in 8 months. Yes- I'm pumped for BF3 too.

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    Probably not, but I will be playing a whole lot less. I'm sure I'll want to take a break every so often, and even with several accounts wow is still the cheapest form of entertainment. It costs me ~$150 to fill up my car, and that doesnt last very long, so I'll keep my subs up till GW2 comes out.
    $150... wtf are you driving

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    grind? what are you grinding?
    i will be leveling my four classes, getting all weapons, Vehicle perks, attachments ,equipment and so on

i never bashed wow i simply asked who was unsubbing from games while there playing battlefield 3..

Beta next month

Quote Originally Posted by Zarios View Post
    With 2,374 post I'm sure your not new to WoW bashing are you? Playing a different game than WoW is not bashing either

I've already unsubbed, playing League till bf3 comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    OP never mentions WoW, just subscriptions, which encompass a TON of games.
    I think you guys missed my point, though I could of worded it better. And Edgecrusher, as you probably know 90% of anything on this site is directed at WoW... So the OP not saying a specific game kind of indicates that, to me at least.

I meant with threads like this saying 'will you unsub for XYZ' it usually incites people to give a 'reason' of why they are, and they will no doubt go a little OTT, thus bashing WoW.
    For example:
    "I will be un-subbing as soon as GW2 hits, I'm so bored with WoW it sucks there is nothing to do and it's so un-balanced!1!!1!" ~ That kind of thing usually comes from someone who has barely cleared normal content in PvE and probably never even hit 1800 in PvP... Simply, they are saying it's boring and aren't even experiencing everything.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-08-16 at 03:26 PM.

I think you guys missed my point, though I could of worded it better. And Edgecrusher, as you probably know 90% of anything on this site is directed at WoW... So the OP not saying a specific game kind of indicates that, to me at least.

I meant with threads like this saying 'will you unsub for XYZ' it usually incites people to give a 'reason', thus bashing WoW.
    For example:
    "I will be un-subbing as soon as GW2 hits, I'm so bored with WoW it sucks there is nothing to do and it's so un-balanced!1!!1!" ~ That kind of thing usually comes from someone who has barely cleared normal content in PvE and probably never even hit 1800 in PvP... Simply, they are saying it's boring and aren't even experiencing everything.
    Na what I want to know is why "MMO-CHAMPION" isn't called "WoW-Champion". The only real talk about "mmos" that goes on the front page is about WoW, and the only other "video game" with a sticky also happens to be another f'ing Blizzard product which is still probably 4 years away??? REALLLY?

I get 3 months of gametime for $28, I'll play both.

Deleted
    I won't un-sub even if I don't play WoW for 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Can't unsub when I haven't been in 8 months. Yes- I'm pumped for BF3 too.

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 12:06 AM ----------

$150... wtf are you driving
    I drive a R32 GTR, I'm in Okinawa. And I think with the yen rate its closer to 160 now. It spends a lot of time sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    I drive a R32 GTR, I'm in Okinawa. And I think with the yen rate its closer to 160 now. It spends a lot of time sitting.
    This is one of those moments where I call BS or PICs or it didn't happen. I can only assume the 車検 when divided per month would make it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    This is one of those moments where I call BS or PICs or it didn't happen. I can only assume the 車検 when divided per month would make it even more.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post12670820