where can i get a good 20-50 dollar microphone

hey there guys i was wondering what is a good 20-50 dollar headset i can get for commentating im currently at 100 youtube subscribers and i want my work to sound a bit better than it does now

Well... a good 50 dollar headset... hmmm... Audio Technica has a good one for 50. It has a boom mic too.

Other than that... If you're willing to save up 20 more dollars - I would HIGHLY suggest the TeknMotion Pulsewave 2. It's only 70.

Quote Originally Posted by ZubaanJCP View Post
    Well... a good 50 dollar headset... hmmm... Audio Technica has a good one for 50. It has a boom mic too.

Other than that... If you're willing to save up 20 more dollars - I would HIGHLY suggest the TeknMotion Pulsewave 2. It's only 70.
    oooo its 46 bucks on amazon may have to go with that

Deleted
    Advance Mic-U850 has a good value for money. Yes, I know, it's Advance, a poor quality in general, but for this I must say that micro is very good.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-JUG-...3464275&sr=8-1

I used it for 3 years. Took a lot of ware and had a great sound/recording quality. I would suggest it to anybody.

I've been using the Z2 from Turtle Beach (it runs $70ish so it might be a bit expensive) and honestly it's one of the best headsets I've had. Audio is awesome, it's survived a decent thrashing, and the microphone sounds awesome (or so I've been told when I switched from my old usb mic).