Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Daily blink: really funny

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    "Legendary Questline Difficulty To be fair, we've heard complaints that this is too hard for X, where X = just about every class/spec. It's supposed to be extremely challenging, harkening back to the feel of the Molten Core item quests, which were also not easy. On the other hand, you have unlimited attempts and time to try to figure it out."

HAHAHAHAHAH, Who said that it was too hard? xD HAHAHAHAHAHA. Clearly you gave the staff to the wrong person if you consider this to bed hard. You don't even need Rag HC goddamn it. ROFL, this made my friggin day. I'm screenshoting this to use it as my wallpaper. Thank you, whoever stated that it was too hard.
    Before you go all out laughing your arse off. Stop and have a look around , Have you completed the quest? If not then try doing it, I have heard many accounts of it being buggy as hell, making it more difficult than it should, it is already quite a challenging quest line, add in bugs and it makes it very much banging head off of a wall scenario.

People want a challenge, they don't want to spend hours trying to accomplish something that by all means is almost impossible due to a bug they have no control over.

See above posts about warlocks pets bugging out etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean you might have to respec to a specific Affliction spec and know how to decently micro a pet in order to do well? What a complete and total outrage! It's a travesty that you might have to know how to play better than the average casual in order to obtain items that are stupidly better than epics.
    Last edited by twilightsamus; 2011-08-16 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Before you go all out laughing your arse off. Stop and have a look around , Have you completed the quest? If not then try doing it, I have heard many accounts of it being buggy as hell, making it more difficult than it should, it is already quite a challenging quest line, add in bugs and it makes it very much banging head off of a wall scenario.

People want a challenge, they don't want to spend hours trying to accomplish something that by all means is almost impossible due to a bug they have no control over.

See above posts about warlocks pets bugging out etc.
    Then the issue is a bug, not the difficulty. Ofcourse, one leads to the other, but reducing the difficulty will not solve the problem of the bug.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    How can you call a game Dota 2 when it's the same as original Dota but with better graphics? Dota, I am dissapoint. It was great when it was the only Moba but new Mobas failed to make the game better, they only made it the same. League of Legends is the one worthy successor that changed the game for the better. HoN and Dota 2 are the same old crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    How can you call a game Dota 2 when it's the same as original Dota but with better graphics? Dota, I am dissapoint. It was great when it was the only Moba but new Mobas failed to make the game better, they only made it the same. League of Legends is the one worthy successor that changed the game for the better. HoN and Dota 2 are the same old crap.
    Its impossible not to improve DotA.. since DotA had some incredible flaws! Those werent Icefrogs fault ofc!

Deleted
    Rewards take effort? Damn, thought they patched that bug out.

Ahhh, the Daily Blink

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    League of Legends is made by a lot of the same people who did the first dota. Thats why their first 10 champs all have something in common / look like ones from Dota
    imo you should be asking why a game that is being made by Valve is being called Dota 2?

I know the people who did the first one didnt copy right any thing and thats why dota 2 has a lot of the same champs, but for the love of god come up with a better name.

also to the person asking why someone is complaining about the staff quest, it is pretty hard. I dont know how locks do it but I did it on a boomkin and it took me four hours to finish, the last boss would destroy me if i didn't do everything 100% perfect, its worthy of a complaint but its also nice that blizzard did something hard again.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

What is a Dota? Just spell the damn words... Jesus...
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2011-08-16 at 10:08 PM. Reason: cause I felt like it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    What is a Dota? Just spell the damn words... Jesus...

What is a search engine? Just use one...jesus.

I can't believe you play wow and don't know what DOTA is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrage View Post
    I can't believe you play wow and don't know what DOTA is.
    I've played WoW since its release and I've never heard of any DotA until now. I also have no idea how it links into WoW at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraine View Post
    I've played WoW since its release and I've never heard of any DotA until now. I also have no idea how it links into WoW at all.
    Wow really? it was a map made from Warcraft. It's because of craft that it exists.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    no idea how it links into WoW at all.
    DotA = Defense of the ancients = custom map of warcraft III
    WoW = World of Warcraft

There's your link.

Deleted
    Ah I see. Still, never played the original Warcraft games so I wouldn't know. I hate RTS games...

Deleted
    That picture from The Daily Blink really made my day!

Deleted
    Boubouille should "threaten" to write about other games more often

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrage View Post
    DotA = Defense of the ancients = custom map of warcraft III
    WoW = World of Warcraft

There's your link.

"custom map for warcraf" - lol you explained it perfectly. Well done. You win a potato medal of honor.

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuck View Post
    League of Legends is going to dominate every single MOBA game Fuck dota2, we have LoL now.
    LoL is shit. HoN is way better. LoL is like Tibia in mmo world.

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 04:02 PM ----------

Blergh, this means nothing to me. I don't have a clue what DotA is or stands for, if anything, since the website doesn't even tell you, and the only way I even know that LoL exists is cause my boyfriend plays it and talks about it sometimes. They're both RTS games aren't they? If so, that'll be why I don't know about them.
    Nice.. my condolences.