Deleted

Games installing problem

Hello there,
    I am currently having a problem with installing games on my computer.When I mount an image with daemon tools it installs for a few minutes and then the installation process stops and the image is unmounted at daemon tools.Im running Windows 7 and my laptop is good enough to run the games Im trying to install.Has anyone experienced the same problem ? Please share opinions for what maybe causing the problem.Thanks in advance.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are attempting to install WoW, I would suggest simply downloading the client directly from Blizzard and installing it that way.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    It is not WoW.The games Im trying to install are AC 2 and Mafia II

depends on what game and specs of your laptop?

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 10:51 AM ----------

your doing these games through steam right?
    "Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools" Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Warez is bad, mmkay.

Deleted
    I have downloaded the games from a torrent tracker and Im sure my laptop can run them,because I have already played them a few months ago on the same machine.

Try using powerISO... I always use it to mount iso's and never had a problem.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Try using powerISO... I always use it to mount iso's and never had a problem.
    Same problem,it installs for a few minutes and then completely stops.

It's your computer telling you to stop being cheap and buy games.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    Maybe he has a key, but no disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Maybe he has a key, but no disc.
    If it was a really old game that isn't sold in the shops anymore, I'd believe that.
    But with semi-new games, I think it's a fair assumption to make that he just downloaded them.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Deleted
    If it was a really old game that isn't sold in the shops anymore, I'd believe that.
    But with semi-new games, I think it's a fair assumption to make that he just downloaded them.
    yeah, doesnt mafia II require steam?
    if it is about doing you knoww aht, i think thats against rules on here, not sure though, might wana watch out for the mods.

I buy all my games in store then download them so I keep a nice and clean disc.(I am a total mess with disc once they come out of the box)

Deleted
    Torrenting questions are bad mkay? Only the wise people know the secrets.

Deleted
    And the wise people are us who do not dare to post Cause its against the forum rules.

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking. We're not here to help you steal games.