An Add-On to watch Procs?

Hello Community

I'm looking for an addon to monitor my procs.
    To be more exact, I want to see how many times my abilities like Killing Machine and Rime procced.

I thought "Procwatch" would be the right choice, but it doesn't want to work properly. Actually it doesn't work at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

If you want to set up power auras, that will give you the best result.

And it's easy to set up!

tellmewhen is easy for new players, i personnaly use power auras wich is great!
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

I knew I wasn't exact enough. I don't want a power-aura-type addon, but rather have something like recount for.. everything.
    So, how many times X ability procced, and how many seconds between Y item-proc, etc.

So I kinda want WoL in add-on form. I guess that's the best way to describe it.

But I'll check out if Tellmewhen or Needtoknow can do that.
    Last edited by Pope; 2011-08-16 at 02:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try Proculas

^^ i use proculas and procodile is also nice. Both can be configured to show the time in between/total uptime/ and u can add custom spells to both with the spell IDs.

I use proculus. It lets you create bars for various cd's and procs. Trinkets, spells, enchants w/e. put it in the corner of my screen bars all stacked together it does look a bit like recount.
    "It is like they have two devs changing shit in some kind of a war. "Fuck mages" "No fuck you!" and every few weeks they get into arguments and secretly change the notes and hope the other guy doesn't notice." ~Strakha