Poll: Do you support Kubo-sensei's decision?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Seems like there will no be Bleach chapter this week. Obon Festival lasts for some reason, two weeks. So, next week.

Sucks on ice.

Wait, why does this poll look familiar? Oh wait, it's my poll. How did you get it on your thread?

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    If you are going to correct me at least get it right :P
    Zanpakuto
    I speak japanese, and it's Zanpakuto with an extended o so it's usually transcribed as ou. 斬魄刀 is the kanji, the 3rd syllable being oo or ou (pronounced oh).
    Can't we all just get along?

I believe two threads got fused. I wondered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameraca View Post
    I believe two threads got fused. I wondered.
    That's what I was thinking. Though that thread was dead a long time ago. I couldn't find it in my started threads page either.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Though that thread was dead a long time ago. I couldn't find it in my started threads page either.
    A mod merged them.

Quote Originally Posted by Skoasha View Post
    I speak japanese, and it's Zanpakuto with an extended o so it's usually transcribed as ou. 斬魄刀 is the kanji, the 3rd syllable being oo or ou (pronounced oh).
    Hey, I'm trying to learn Japanese. Mind giving me a few pointers on stuff I don't understand? I got grammar, my dictionary and I know how to build sentences and I know my basic conjugation (tenses) and all my particles, but there's a couple things I have problems understanding. I'll throw you this message in a MP.

Deleted
    The image posted of the new Shinigami Ichigo is not quite accurate. Here is what he looks like :

http://www.bleach-mx.fr/lecture-en-ligne/Bleach/459/19

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like there will no be Bleach chapter this week. Obon Festival lasts for some reason, two weeks. So, next week.

Sucks on ice.
    Not true. There is a new Naruto this week so there will be a new Bleach as well.

10+ Year Old Account

Sucks on ice.
    It'll all come today, don't worry. FYI: You'll read Bleach today thanks to Ravi, the awesome TL who answered our call earlier. NO ETA!

From Mangastream.com

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting article I saw on ANN, Don Kannoji will be the main character in a novel being written by Durarara/Baccano! author Ryohgo Narita to honor the 10th anniversary for Bleach.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...e-bleach-novel

10+ Year Old Account
    bLEACH MANGA UP :d

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh Bleach. Wait two weeks for new chapter, read the whole thing in 30 seconds.

So it seems it is just an upgraded version of his old Shinigami powers boosted by the Reiatsu of some of the others. So what the hell was the point of all that Fullbringer crap? All that to get new powers and then lose them 10 min. later? Quality writing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Ahh Bleach. Wait two weeks for new chapter, read the whole thing in 30 seconds.

So it seems it is just an upgraded version of his old Shinigami powers boosted by the Reiatsu of some of the others. So what the hell was the point of all that Fullbringer crap? All that to get new powers and then lose them 10 min. later? Quality writing...
    Unless Ginjo got really OP from taking Ichigo's powers, it does seem kind of pointless.

newest chapter is up and I must say ichigo looks as powerful as when he fought aizen... sooo I guess good-bye ginjo

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what is on Ikkaku's right arm on page 12?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Wait, why does this poll look familiar? Oh wait, it's my poll. How did you get it on your thread?
    so can i ask what the poll was about? hard to tell now i can't find what you were asking

Bleach 460 OMFG

So im just going to post the manga link first: http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87574993/1

Do not read past this line if you don't want to be spoiled, read the chapter above then add to the thread.

So Ichigo got his powers back, and looks like a Bad Ass Mother. My question is, is ichigo's power fully back like when he was back a year ago when he beat aizen or what? apparently from a quote from rukia "The shinigami power ichigo has wells up from deep inside of him", and what ginjo stole was just a small portion of his remaining power.
    Because it would be pretty sad if he wasn't as strong as he used to be.

Deleted
    Moved thread.

Well, you read the same thing as everyone else. If he got his powers back, he got them, if its written differently, then i doubt anyone has a secret time mashine to travel to future to get to know which one was it.

To add, i believe it was said somewhere that Ichigo has an awful lot of spiritual power. No doubt Ginjo stole just a little of it.