Poll: Do you support Kubo-sensei's decision?

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

[Manga] The Bleach Thread!

Hello everyone, this is going to hopefully become a recurring weekly thing as each bleach chapter comes out, the current chapter is 392, with the english version of 393 coming out tommorow sometime,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV1KFpCfXmU

that is the current chapter which is 392 if anyone needs to catch up,

thanks all and i hope we can start a really good thing here
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: (SPOILERS) Bleach Manga Dicussion (SPOILERS)

Chapter 393 is out here is the Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi5c46q4WSQ
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Hello, Do you know anywhere to watch all of them online?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-Hawks
    Hello, Do you know anywhere to watch all of them online?
    if you read the rules of the forum ,even if we wanted to tell you we cant cause it is against the rules.so plz if you want to ask something about the manga or discuss ok it is fine.dont ask things that are gionna lock the post
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

if you had read the last chapter of manga before Ishin pops up Aizen sadi"You were special the moment you were born.After all you are a shinigami and..."
    thats when his phrase was cut.he is a shinigami and what else?i think ichigos mother was an espada.But then,she wouldnt have died from a way lower in power hollow such as grand fisher doesnt she?excpet she was not so carefull,and died in order to protect her son as she did.it could be a new Romeo and Juliet story,a shinigami falls in love with an Espada but they couldnt live in Soul Society so they have both to move and live at earth.what do you say?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiadhs
    if you had read the last chapter of manga before Ishin pops up Aizen sadi"You were special the moment you were born.After all you are a shinigami and..."
    thats when his phrase was cut.he is a shinigami and what else?i think ichigos mother was an espada.But then,she wouldnt have died from a way lower in power hollow such as grand fisher doesnt she?excpet she was not so carefull,and died in order to protect her son as she did.it could be a new Romeo and Juliet story,a shinigami falls in love with an Espada but they couldnt live in Soul Society so they have both to move and live at earth.what do you say?
    Aizen was going to say Arrancar or Vasto Lorde, not Espada. Espada is a title awarded to those Arrancars that serve as Aizen's generals. Ichigo's mother was probably a Vasto Lorde who had evolved into an Arrancar since only a Vasto Lorde is guaranteed to take on a human form when becoming an Arrancar.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiadhs
    if you read the rules of the forum ,even if we wanted to tell you we cant cause it is against the rules.so plz if you want to ask something about the manga or discuss ok it is fine.dont ask things that are gionna lock the post
    Indeed. Although, I won't lock the post, just delete any illegal links.

Moderates is getting in on it 2. About hollow relationship... might be jsut me but i want ichigo to end up with nel now.. orihime has annoyed me since the grimmjaw fight... she was about to abandon him for god sake.

Bleach episodes are back on track 2... win? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank
    Moderates is getting in on it 2. About hollow relationship... might be jsut me but i want ichigo to end up with nel now.. orihime has annoyed me since the grimmjaw fight... she was about to abandon him for god sake.

Bleach episodes are back on track 2... win? :P
    i agree with you about inoue.she is annying and crybaby.i was allways for ichigo & rukia relationship.after i saw nel i thought"yeah thats good too".btw new bleach opening powns.but it has too many spoilers

So as it is.

Urahara decimated Aizen with wrist cuff reiatsu landmines, safe to say?

He wont even be scratched. But I have a feeling he will be transformed, but the explosion caused the Hōgyoku to be destoryed, thus trapping Aizen at his state, uber powerful but cant gain anymore powerful.

Or who knows.

Urahara is a bad-ass.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

At this point I have no doubt in my mind that Aizen will survive. Considering how OP he is (No one can lay a finger on him.) Kisuke will get slaughtered and it will take Ichigo 2nd release to stop him temporarily. Thats what will happen.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Onyxia&cn=Septer

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Envenomz
    At this point I have no doubt in my mind that Aizen will survive. Considering how OP he is (No one can lay a finger on him.) Kisuke will get slaughtered and it will take Ichigo 2nd release to stop him temporarily. Thats what will happen.
    Lay odds, Aizen will reappear, remind Kisuke that he is still under Kyōka Suigetsu then takes Kisuke out.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie
    Lay odds, Aizen will reappear, remind Kisuke that he is still under Kyōka Suigetsu then takes Kisuke out.
    *spoilers for who hasn't read last manga *
    i have one question, in the latest manga when yuruichi appeared she looked like she had huge fists.
    I am wondering, could that be her zanpaktou's shikai form? Or is it just me and were it just her gloves? ???
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

15+ Year Old Account

I was assuming they were her Zanpaktou.

15+ Year Old Account

I guess they are not, the armor is an Urahara creation and Yoruichi is not happy with their build quality in issue 404

10+ Year Old Account

Ehm.... Aren't mangas the comic books? The tv shows are called anime. I'm just pointing it out because it confused me to see a comic book topic on a forum about movies and tv shows.
    For the Emperor.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Ehm.... Aren't mangas the comic books? The tv shows are called anime. I'm just pointing it out because it confused me to see a comic book topic on a forum about movies and tv shows.
    Well there is no Comic Book/Literature section of the forum and manga spoilers don't fall under Computer, Music or Video Games; this is the best place to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Think of the mangas as scripts for the anime but without filler and stupid shit.

Like when Rukia was taking on that dude that was making them bitches, in the manga she defeated him alone, somehow, in the anime it took her, Sado, and Renji to take that sunvabitch down. It was dumb.

Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

*Spoilers*Bleach(The TV show AND manga) theory*Spoilers*

Last warning for spoilers if you haven't read the new chapter OR are just watching the Anime which isn't caught up yet.

Alright, now then, for those of you who have read the new chapter, we see Aizen emerge from that shell he was in with now long hair, and hollowfied eyes.

If you remember back in the Anime for Bleach and the Chapter for it, when Ichigo fought Ulq, when he broke from his hollow form he looked exactly the same: longer hair, and hollowfied eyes after breaking from this state, just like Aizen did with the form he's been in.

Isshin said in this last chapter that the only ones capable of understanding Aizen's power are those the same as him.

Aizen's also said recently that he's been watching over Ichigo as his experiment.

So basically this:

We know now the Hogyoku makes the will of the user come true.

So, basically, Aizen in my thoughts was watching over Ichigo, who was becoming a force between everything:

Part Human. Part Shinigami. Part Hollow.

These beings must be those who reside in the Royal Palace, who govern over EVERYTHING Soul Related, which makes perfect sense if they're beings derived from basically..everything.

Aizen at the end of this chapter says that he won't "consume" Ichigo until he's finished his other buisiness.

IN ALL, Aizen watched over Ichigo as the Hogyoku crafted what he would become, as an "experiment" to see what would happen with all these powers in a single being, to only become an ultimate being.

Aizen gives into his power and abuses it to get what he wants, while Ichigo fears his powers and has ever since he faced Ulq.

Ichigo is basically the final part of Aizen, and Aizen needs to consume his counterpart, a being of the same powers now, to reach full power.

That's my idea, and ya..that's about it. I might have been bad at explaining my theory but I'll do my best to elaborate.

Mods if this isn't allowed just lock it..saying it ahead of time because I didn't catch anything rule related that couldn't let me really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: *Spoilers*Bleach(The TV show AND manga) theory*Spoilers*

i just want to see wuts gunna happen with gin