Nintendo's new MSPORG what do you guys think?

Nintendo recently patented a new Type of gameplay called Massivley Single Player Online Game from what I read it sounds like the ability to play an online game and still interact with ppl in chat and by seeing them in game but not have your gameplay ruined by endless QQ and class balance cause its effectivly a single player game where you just have a choice of playing with others and you can see others effects on the online world but it dosent effect your gameplay.

I dont know much about this except that they have patented it.Anyone have any news or thoughts?

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nightsrage123 View Post
    Nintendo recently patented a new Type of gameplay called Massivley Single Player Online Game from what I read it sounds like the ability to play an online game and still interact with ppl in chat and by seeing them in game but not have your gameplay ruined by endless QQ and class balance cause its effectivly a single player game where you just have a choice of playing with others and you can see others effects on the online world but it dosent effect your gameplay.

I dont know much about this except that they have patented it.Anyone have any news or thoughts?
    Sorry wont let me post the source cause im a new poster but its on joystiq.com just type nintendo into the search it will come right up

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/13/ni...-online-games/

Could be interesting. Not going to end the QQ though

Deleted
    Moved to Video games.

Deleted
    That description in the OP makes it sound like Demon's Souls

Probably just a re-vamp of Animal Crossing. I wouldn't get too excited about it, as basically that's all it is by definition.

I'l assume its just like fable 3, but instead of playing with friends, you get to co-op with random people from the internet?

Or any other MMORPG without PVP essentially..
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's effectively playing Diablo 2 online with a passworded game by yourself? Because I did that a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathcrab View Post
    That description in the OP makes it sound like Demon's Souls
    yeah, pretty much.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they still allowed item trading this would be a pretty cool idea.