Thread: Looting Macro

Looting Macro

Is there a macro you can use to auto target and loot mobs after You have a pile of them? thanks

It'd be nice to be able to, but unfortunately not. Hopefully WoW takes a cue from Rift and allows aoe looting in some future patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    It'd be nice to be able to, but unfortunately not. Hopefully WoW takes a cue from Rift and allows aoe looting in some future patch.
    wtb AoE looting so hard. I loved that feature about Rift, it's so useful.

The only type of looting macro you can do is a pickpocket macro for rogues, since it involves a skill.

I can understand not having one cause it would just be another tool for gold farmers..But Legit players that farm gear, cloth etc for alts could really use it too. Its not a huge problem to loot em individually..I'm just suprised noone has figured out a Macro or Mod for it.

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    wtb AoE looting so hard. I loved that feature about Rift, it's so useful.

The only type of looting macro you can do is a pickpocket macro for rogues, since it involves a skill.
    yeah all the searching I've done always lead me to the pickpocketing macro.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's because macros have no way to duplicate the "right click" action against a target in the 3D world. It's not something that Blizzard allows us to do with macros or with addons.