Page 1 of 2
LastLast

do you guys always loot shamans after killing them ?

i have made it a habit to always loot shamans just so they can't ankh. because in the past it happened many times after I kill they res and then kill me. am I the only one with this habit ?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yup i always take their insignia

can't have em comin back to life

even though its hilarious when they do, and just end up dying again right away

10+ Year Old Account
    i loot everyone. =D
    "Yogg keeps sending me tells, and I can't figure out how to put him on ignore.. >=\ "
    "Don't bother, he'll just make another toon."

Deleted
    i should start, happened to me quite a few times in BGs and questing when i kill one, i kill, run off then next thing i know im hit a by a lava burst and a few lightning bolts.

I loot everyone if there's time just so they know I had power over their dead corpse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I loot everyone if there's time just so they know I had power over their dead corpse.
    terribly off-topic but for posts like these it's a shame mmochamp doesn't have a [Like] button

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blutkind View Post
    i loot everyone. =D
    I hate you.

Deleted
    Shamans, douchebags and backpeddling mages and hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really should.

Best memory was in Wintergrasp. We had the walls down even the main gate, but the entire Horde population were at the main area stopping anyone that comes near. I was in an engine, when it was near broken, jump to another one, until no more engine, jump off and ran, got root/stun, trinket, run, Thunderstorm, run. Eventually they killed me on the top of the stairs, and yet they ignored my corpse and continue nuking anyone that is in main area.

I just Ankh, ghost wolf, and won WG that was, was fun

And many time I saved a flag at BG when I Ankh after they try to cap it for about 5sec, Ankh and Thunderstorm.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I am very low HP I loot em as fast as possible

I don't really know why people hate those who loot insignias, what gives?

I'd loot if I didn't only pvp on my undead rogue, because of this I only eat their dead bodies, idc if they Ankh or SS, im hungry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

When I was playing my shaman I would always hope they would be dumb enough not to. Usually they were.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loot everyone that I can find. I want my portrait to be the last thing you see before you go to the spirit healer. And I want you to know that I just made 15 silver 34 copper off of you. I'm rich, bitch!

There are lots of people who haven't learned to loot corpses in RBG's yet. Particularly in AB, you can run back to a corpse in a few seconds if you spawn at the right location. Extremely powerful for melee DPS that don't rely on a mana bar.
    Last edited by Krimson; 2011-08-16 at 05:55 PM.

Why would you loot them?.......you get to kill them twice if they are dumb enough to repop!....Guess it depends on how much health I have left after taking a lavaburst to the face.

If someone is stupid I'm always looting him, for example, a warrior, DK, rogue or any other DPS who is attacking me instead of my healer, mage who used Frost Tomb at ~10%HP. Really...

I never loot them.. A shaman stupid enough to ankh is just hard to pass up.. Unless ofcourse you are @ 1% HP, in wich case, you probably won't even have the time to loot it before he ankhs to finish you off.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

I pretend to run off then just wait for them to ankh. Run back and 1 shot em.