Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    Anyone know the player limit for Xbox? Will it be 32 players max? All my friends are getting it for Xbox, so I have no choice, but I'd like to know the major differences. >:
    24 players

Definatly looks awsome, probably one of the only FPS games I really want to play as.
    As far as game of the year? I dunno, Elder Scrolls 5 and Mass Effect 3 come out this year too...

Quote Originally Posted by MarZuro View Post
    Definatly looks awsome, probably one of the only FPS games I really want to play as.
    As far as game of the year? I dunno, Elder Scrolls 5 and Mass Effect 3 come out this year too...
    And Deus Ex 3 in like 2 weeks :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    omg those plane battles look awesome, too bad i was one of them noobs on BF2 that got in the heli with no idea how to make it move. all i could ever manage to do with it was make it go backwards, usually into a mine field.

going to need to upgrade some PC parts for this!

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 07:45 PM ----------

awesome, not too long, time for pc part shopping though, my current one struggled with BC2 on max, gonna die tryna run this game.

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 07:46 PM ----------

'tis a shame none of my friends really like battlefield, all my friends that are into FPS dont like the intense and expolsive gameplay and prefer CoD
    Same here, gotta get a new processor to get some awesome FPS out of this game.

Actually, ME3 comes out march 2012

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oragan View Post
    I think I just came in my pants, why can't it be out already. I dam hope you can use helis in this like in BF2 Bring on seat switching pwnage
    Haha, I´ve seen atleast 20 comments where people came when they saw this video

10+ Year Old Account
    ME3 was pushed to 2012 :>

Damn, the game I have been looking forward to the most, out of all games in the past 2-3 years comes out right in the beginning of the most important periods of college when I'll be busting my ass for a good internship. Luckily my college is huge about being nerdy/gaming, and regularly holds LAN parties where they occupy the entire track & field indoor track building, and have 200+ people setting up their rigs playing all night. When this game comes out, I think my GPA and potential future career will take a significant hit

(I take no credit for having made this awesomeness, it all goes to kill8joy on Gametrailers)

I wish the console version could support 64 players. Would be so boss.

I don't think one can declare best game of the year on a game that hasn't come out yet. Besides, that title will inevitably go to Portal 2. People have perma-hardons for Portal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

(I take no credit for having made this awesomeness, it all goes to kill8joy on Gametrailers)
    Awesome, seriously, MW3 will look like a absolute joke next to BF3.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    I don't think one can declare best game of the year on a game that hasn't come out yet. Besides, that title will inevitably go to Portal 2. People have perma-hardons for Portal.
    Completely forgot that came out this year :<

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    For those interested a full list of weapons
    Thank you. Now I'll be drooling over this the rest of the night.

Edit: Oh God, claymores. My life will be complete now.

Its looking good, but Skyrim already has GOTY

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Its looking good, but Skyrim already has GOTY
    Lol you're funny.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Lol you're funny.
    Hmm? Tell you what, in January when all the awards have been given out. I will whole heartedly accept your apology

Whatever game takes GOTY, BF3 will take top spot in the FPS category.