Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why cant my troll wear shoes?

Why cant my troll wear shoes?

Are his feet too big? i have got some new shoes on my druid and for some reason my character does not display that he is wearing shoes, is this discrimination? I want to be able to see my shoes. I put a ticket in but i did not get a response my character is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ddave/advanced. help

So it took you 85 lvls to figure this out?

Troll shoes do not display, they never have, and likely never will.

no no no this is my first troll with shoes i want to wear, why blizzard hat trolls but make dungeons for them? discrimination.

Deleted
    They dont need shoes trolls are pure nature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammii View Post
    no no no this is my first troll with shoes i want to wear, why blizzard hat trolls but make dungeons for them? discrimination.
    We can tell.

Well in that case I should warn you that tauren and draenei can't wear shoes either.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hardly, taurens and draenei can't wear shoes either. And Undead ends up with wierd sandals with their nails sticking out.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

ok, ty i never knew about tauren no wear shoes but i dont play draenei, i will also put ticket in for tauren ty

It's not that trolls can't wear shoes, it's that they don't have to.

Other races (save the awesome tauren and walking retcon draenei) are restricted by the need for foot protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenasan View Post
    Well in that case I should warn you that tauren and draenei can't wear shoes either.
    Or worgens.

Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post
    We can tell.
    He lies, he also made another thread minutes ago that amounted to the same in regards to usefulness.

WTF blizzard hates shoes? i like the look of shoes why most not wear shoes? at least give sandals, floor all rocks and lava and no shoes? no wonder we wipe firelands

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post
    We can tell.
    Oh you.

I see what you did there.

ok, ty i never knew about tauren no wear shoes but i dont play draenei, i will also put ticket in for tauren ty
    We see you trollin' , we hatin' ...
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

WTF blizzard hates shoes? i like the look of shoes why most not wear shoes? at least give sandals, floor all rocks and lava and no shoes? no wonder we wipe firelands
    Fuck off retard, stop posting your useless shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Fuck off retard, stop posting your useless shit.
    Pretty Much this.....Getting tired of his useless threads (that violate the forum rules fyi)

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Pretty Much this.....Getting tired of his useless threads (that violate the forum rules fyi)
    Past caring + bad mood = past caring even more.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    ....... Your sig shows you have 2 male taurens, I refuse to believe you've never noticed they didn't use shoes.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann