Deleted

Disc BiS trinket ranking 352-391

Just wondering if anyone have got a ranking list of the available trinkets for disc priests.

352-391, revered FL trinket, 365 from dailies etc

TY

For disc, hands down BiS (IMO is balerock trinket heroic version).

It situational spec though, and if you can keep up the mastery 100%, it involves using Holy Fire on CD basically (which you should be doing anyways if AA spec). Trinket with intel AND mastery? Thank you !

Again, this is just my personal preference, I dont like the domo trinket since mana is not an issue, i find myself reforging alot of my gear out of spirit into haste/mastery (whatever is not on the peice already).

After this I guess the aly trinket with smart heal proc is BiS for the static intel, hell if i had the chance id rock the heroic rag version caster DPS trinket over the heroic aly trinket due to the core intel on it.

Intel > any smart heal proc IMO as disc.

Deleted
    ATM I got alchemist trinket and DMC
    I got the revered trinket and the chalice in the bags. and we'll probably not do any old raids again to get items, since I'm rerolled and the only one needing gear and it's only trinkets I got left that is abit under my average ilvl. So I figure popping the revered trinket to gain extra mana while using SF but will it be more effective than a passive int trinket? so mainly I'm asking alchemist trinket+dmc vs these 2. ty

Deleted
    Im running with Jaws of defeat and Moonwell. The Jaws are great because penance adds 3 stacks(!) and I reach 10 stacks after roundabout 12sec without bubblebotting.

I've tried to utilize Necro. Focus but I often lost my stacks in aoe heavy fights. Maybe I try to use SW:P or DP to ensure the buff is not wearing off.
    Some guy mentioned he's using DMC:Volcano as AA/A disc, but I haven't tested it. Sounds like a viable idea.