Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *enters the thread*

*checks the names*

*checks again*

Oh ... Okay ....

Don't let them make you down! It is almost automatic that people appreciate your work, they really do not have to say that they appreciate you because it is pretty much a given:}
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    R&D forums have been astonishingly quiet! I don't expect that to last long once people actually start playing with raid finder.... :P
    and general discussion. Hehe
    *enters the thread*

*checks the names*

*checks again*

Oh ... Okay ....

[img]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6022/6007529562_87f6f8e8b6_z.jpg[img]
    Awww we like you too. I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to thank all of the MMO-Champ mods (and Boub of course) for doing an awesome job and keeping this one of the best sites to come to on the internet. As sign of my appreciation i will give each of you a hug , cookies and milk , and spaghetti .
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2011-08-18 at 01:45 AM.

*enters the thread*

*checks the names*

*checks again*

Oh ... Okay ....

We finally got a pic of Boub IRL
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the off-topic mods. I already said this, but they're alot more chillaxed then most mods are. That's how all mods should be.

I don't really ever go to the WoW boards, so I don't know what goes on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    I hate your username.

On every non-wow forum I use the name "Phenomena". Whenever I see you post I think it's me.
    Oh?! :O

Well.... I don't care for your name much either!

In all seriousness though, all my fellow mods work their butt off, especially the Off-Topic ones. They just don't have the pizazz us GenWoW do; except of course the Orange Kitty!

R&D forums have been astonishingly quiet! I don't expect that to last long once people actually start playing with raid finder.... :P
    I read this as "Research and Development forums" and was all like exited we had those forums, and then sad that I never noticed them before, then sadder because I realized it was actually "Raids and Dungeons"... prob a perfect example of why reading forums at work should probably be avoided...

Garfield is a dog?

Mind = Blown

Quote Originally Posted by zakayron View Post
    We finally got a pic of Boub IRL
    That's harsh.

Deleted
    Can I nominate Myrrar for being all round awesome? :P

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Oh?! :O

Well.... I don't care for your name much either!

In all seriousness though, all my fellow mods work their butt off, especially the Off-Topic ones. They just don't have the pizazz us GenWoW do; except of course the Orange Kitty!
    I'm not a fan of my name either. But I lack creativity when picking my toons names. I got Tyrianth for my blood elf by spamming the random button. <.<
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Phenomina number one!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it has been quiet. We don't get any love. You, Nye, Aciaedius and I need to step up our game, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    <3 your sig Buckwald

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to thank all of the Mods as well. Sure they have locked a few of my threads. But they have been for the better/ I was venting and didn't read the rules. Hell, since I suck at writing or trying to get any/all points across; I once had a mod help me make my thread much better and had some nice input from other players as a result. (Thanks Fuzzzie)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    Any evidence of their "great" work? Because with all the respect most users can't see any
    This. I appreciate that there are a few, very dedicated mods who I see in action repeatedly, but they are an exception from what I can see. I'd say that this is only my perception and opinion, but with the Mod Recruitment Soon notice on the front page, I get the feeling Boub's noticed too.

Deleted
    mods i like )) bestest pals

fack yuo blizzards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I think the idea is to let them go for a little while, until they get derailed. We like the kudos too. so.. keep them coming
    aw fuzzie feels left out

i love ya altho every time i see that pic i get the sudden urge to play pac man again

Despite disagreeing with a ban, I still love you guys. Some more than others.

Kidding, kidding, please don't ban. <3

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Despite disagreeing with a ban, I still love you guys. Some more than others.

Kidding, kidding, please don't ban. <3
    It's ok they hate me too. One of them deleted my post, which I thought was very funny.

But I still luff them. <3
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)