Quick motherboard question

Anyone here have any first hand knowledge about the Asus Sabretooth P67 Rev 3.0 LGA1155 ?
    Been looking to upgrade/change my main comps mb, and could get this mb through a friend for a nice price.

But ive been hearing mixed opinions on it :S

So hopefully you guys can enlighten me =)

It works fine, but there's very little extra you'd get above P8P67 Pro and it's mostly marketing hype you're buying into.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

The Sabertooth also got some problems with sli. Just google Sabertooth p67 sli and you see it. Rather get a P67 pro a non pro if you dont need sli/cf

---------- Post added 2011-08-17 at 12:02 PM ----------

Or a z68 maximus gene-z. (i goes for almost the same as the p67pro where i live and it features some stuff from the big Maximus board)
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

Yeah i did google searches before i posted this thread. And like i said its very mixed opinions... :S
    Apparently this newest version (Rev 3.0) should have most of the earlier problems fixed, but still hoping for someone with first hand knowledge of the mobo.
    And it will be running SLI (2x MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin frozr 2's)

So shameless bump here :P

As I said before, P8P67Pro can run SLI and the board costs lot less. Not really worth it unless you're getting really silly discount on it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Long time reader, first time poster.

I recently put together a new pc for a friend, and it included the Sabertooth P67 Rev 3.0 LGA1155, an i5-2500k and SLI'd Asus GTX560ti.

I'm happy to say it worked pretty well. No issues when installing other than I made the rookiemistake of droping a screw under the TUF, took me ages to get that one out (and I even read that other people had done it, so I was extra cautious). If you want to use the assist fan, you have to buy one separately, as it is not included.

There are quite alot of people who've been having issues with theirs, but this one works just fine.