Deleted

Best way to use Apparatus of Kaz and synaps?

So I did loot this baby yday. Thinking about out it - how to use it in its best way?

Build up as many charges as possible and use just before its about to run out over and over?

Build up at start / burst period , wait for it to run out, build up and then wait until its possible to burst again no matter how many charges?

Also - I have my Synaps macroed (Works perfectly for Holy, and also on my rogue ) but not sure about ret. Save for burst periods, or use over and over as i am used to? (Should give me the best a viable +str, but lesser burst i assume)

I would say only with wings/zealotry

This is the same arguement i remember back in WotLK regarding items like Whispering Fang and TAiaJ. No you do not wait. Unless you can stack it really fast. Waiting for the 5 critical strikes is actually a dps loss.

You use all your cooldowns in normal fashion, but not this item. You should be using this when it hits 5 stacks (rng ftw.) That means you use your normal cooldown rotation and this is one is a waiting game. Waiting for all your items to procc is actually a short term (somewhat long term) dps loss. Because you use your cooldowns less in the progression in a fight by waiting.

So you still use AV AMAP, Still use Inqusition and Zealoty AMAP. While trinkets like this are simply on wait till you have 5 stack. Get a buff watcher (you have it if you are raiding at all) to know when this hits 5 stack to maximize the effectiveness of this item.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Deleted
    I macro'ed the synaps springs to crusader strike, to guarantee maximum uptime and since you can't really sync it with anything else because of the 1min cooldown. Using it puts other use trinkets on a 10sec cd, but since you have to wait for your Ancient Guardian to reach 20 stacks before you pop everything anyways, that's not a problem either.