Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    OMG OMG OMG!!!! new 5 mans! HECK YEAH! T12 that I can make look like my T6.... HECK YEAH! Killing Deathwing... HECK YEAH! my only hope is that none of the new 5mans is rehashed content like a redone Kara or something like that
    Highly likely the 5-mans are gonna be directly tied into the Deathwing raid. Like FoS, PoS and HoR were tied to LK

Oh, just wow. War of the Ancients raid was something that could have been amazingly awesome. These news just made me lose any enthusiasm I had left for the game.

Deleted
    Transmogrifier will be interesting.
    However at the same time a very bad idea.
    Future gear will look worse than you can imagine, if you don't like it transmorifier it, no more evolving of gear.

But time to look at what im going to have to wear. Between T5 and T6 for the druid looking gear. Or some of the obscure pieces from the low levels.

So now everyone is going to run in the same tier forever more Every paladin in tier 2 and every warlock in tier 5 etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given how epic this patch seems to sound, I'm betting we won't be seeing it live until at least December.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

15+ Year Old Account
    Hah! Good thing I have the whole Wrath tier + elementium bulwark + thunderfury ready to go! I even have dragon's blood cape to go with it

So in short Tom Chilton just said this to all of the WoW comunity. "Hi I am Kalgan, and I just wanted to say that Patch 4.3 will be Deathwing + 3 Heroics, ok this expansion is over thank you for your money and bye bye."

Finally we saw an intellegent decision from the blizzard. RP realms will love it

10+ Year Old Account
    thaaaaaaaaank yyyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuu blizzard juuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by killersdw View Post
    This will be so retarded so we get an expansion that lasts for Wat 1 year??? if this is the last patch Cata will get then i will recall all the bad words that i ever said about Wotlk .
    The best mmo on the market is starting to look like a god damn joke.
    How on earth does an expansion "only" lasting a year equate to a bad expansion? Since when was a long time span a necessary condition of a good expansion? The only "god damn joke" appears to be your stance at the moment - since you've failed to substantiate it in any meaningful way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here I come T6... really hope he don't have to already own though.. >>

Finally, all my hard work farming old instances since wrath on my dk will pay off. I wonder how it will exactly work, do you have to have the gear on you? That would break my heart because I sold my blue dk set when I first started, didn't get the urge to collect gear till much later on. I doubt they will have a feature that tracks gear you have looted from the first time you created your character. Will weapons be available to change? It seems kind of odd to only say armor and not weapons. Please say we can use weapons.... I would probably switch to 2hfrost just so I could use my blue runeblade model. Or actually I would just use the old ZG swords which changed to daggers for no reason!How is the bank going to work? Gold sink? Is this going to be a premium service? MUST HAVE ANSWERS

Deleted
    FUCK YES. FUCK YES. FUCK YES.I almost jumped out of my window out of enjoyment for the Transmogrifier info. This is gonna be fucking epic. Mix and matching armor I don't suppose it will cover weapons aswell, but we'll see. Atleast this is a huge step in the right direction to increase character costumization and decrease fucking clones all over the place.

Deleted
    guess they're skipping the ToC style raid

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    thank god for that, cataclysm is nearly over, big pile of shit as its been.. roll on new and better xpac with even more unbalancedness and major QQ and never ending nerfs, oh the joy
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    The Abyssal Maw dungeon is gone for the moment, the storyline wasn't convincing enough/fitting. ahaha, like they really give a shit about that, it was too much work, hence they ditched it
    Yeah, it was too much work, that's why they're making 3, count em, THREE other new instances. And a raid.
    You're such a fucking clueless tool.

Option to change the appearance of any armor piece on you is great, but what about belts and boots that fits the tier?

Really, they should've just added dyes, this way we get to get evolving gear but use an ounce of sense to correct the designer's horrible colour choices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    "The Transmogrifier NPC, which will let you change the appearance of any armor piece on you, while retaining the stats of your current gear. (= T12 stats, but with the Tier 2 look!)" .... i would put my weapon as val'anyr if it was possible <3

Raid: Awh, looked forward to War of the Ancients, but oh well, as long as it's epic.Dungeons: Considering one is in the Caverns of Time maybe that's where WotA is... We'll see.Transmogrifier: Well... guess it's time to see if there are any sets I'd use...Rest of patch: Make it epic, Blizz! =)