Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    cant wait to wear T5 again!!!!!

Deleted
    i made a little song for this, > MY CPU CANT WAAAAIIIIT >FOR TEN THUNDERFURYS IN MY RAAAIIID u like?
    Last edited by mmoc73e1e9fe53; 2011-08-17 at 01:32 PM.

Am i the only one that smell the epic fail Xpac Of the year award coming for taking Deathwing raid out so soon?

So Deathwing will be in 4.3? Kinda dissapointed :/

Deleted
    • I hope that you need to store armor in this .....
    The Void Storage is a new type of bank where players will be able to store their old armors in order to free up space in their regular bank.

• to use it for....

The Transmogrifier NPC, which will let you change the appearance of any armor piece on you, while retaining the stats of your current gear. (= T12 stats, but with the Tier 2 look!)

• so that ppl who actualy ran Nax in van stay unique and ppl that put the effort in getting other sets shows their efforts.

Deleted
    i think that its some bullshit that DW already is coming out soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    So 2 of their previous raid ideas are either gone or now 5 mans. For content this expansion has been utter tripe. If they do not make the Deathwing instance amazing, and not a collection of 7 bosses that feature incredibly frustrating mechanics, then Cataclysm will have failed.
    Yeah, that is one of the major problems with Firelands. The bosses are mostly gimmick fights and burn phases.Rag is alright, decently challenging and fun mechanics. I like the meteor ideas, but I think it works poorly in the shape of the room. The sons of flame thing was pretty good. Gets people to use other abilities they wouldn't normally. The problem there is that it hurts classes without stuns.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by s-zilla View Post
    Ripping off RIFT's wardrobe feature after saying they wouldn't do this because they didn't want players to alter the way their armor looked. That's why they rolled back the cloak modifications associated with gnomer / dark spear, and why they changed the MC engineer enchant graphic changing the way your helm looked. Then we get this : /. Flip flop express. All it really ends up being is another timesink for people to go back and farm old raids for gear.

My call for the 'new' 5 mans are going to be heroic gnomer, heroic blackrock depths, and heroic scholo. I'm just waiting until they announce we can just buy gold and wow items with real life currencies.
    You sir are an idiot!! Rifts wardrobe feature? this feature has been in EQ and EQ2 as well as several other games that came out wayyyyy before Rift was even thought of so no it is not Rifts wardrobe feature moron.
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

Quote Originally Posted by Nisala View Post
    How on earth does an expansion "only" lasting a year equate to a bad expansion? Since when was a long time span a necessary condition of a good expansion? The only "god damn joke" appears to be your stance at the moment - since you've failed to substantiate it in any meaningful way.
    Because it costs as much as a 2 year expansion. And they lied to us by promising the same or more content in less time.Not sure if you're a kid or just have no understanding of economics.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHA AT LAST I CAN PUT YMIRJAR WARRIOR FROM ICC SET will look wicked on pvp :P

In b4 the QQ! Oh never mind, too late.

I think its better to add dyies so pvpers get some of these feature too, changing armor in pvp will be a major change since you can identify weak enemies by their armor appearence

On the plus side, the nearer we are to Deathwing, the nearer we are to putting this god-awful expansion behind us and moving on to pastures new. Mind-you if those pastures include the lets-appeal-to-the-china-market pandas then I don't think I'll be resubbing anytime soon. Shame - I used to absolutely love this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure hope they don't finish off the expansion without giving the Tol'vir voices!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    Really, they should've just added dyes, this way we get to get evolving gear but use an ounce of sense to correct the designer's horrible colour choices.
    Dyes would mean the designers would have to make it in 5 colors and you'd only be able to use those 5 dyes. Their poor style choices would still exist.

looks like the Tansmogrifier does change armor? I thought it was a neat idea to toy with but now that it IS with patch 4.3, is anyone else feeling it might be a bad thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisala View Post
    How on earth does an expansion "only" lasting a year equate to a bad expansion? Since when was a long time span a necessary condition of a good expansion? The only "god damn joke" appears to be your stance at the moment - since you've failed to substantiate it in any meaningful way.
    Have you played this game since day 1.....this expansion has the biggest lack of content by far making it a crappy one or do you like to pay blizzard for every patch that gets out.....oh i know lets make every patch an expansion of the game and pay for it.
    And yea it is a god damn joke and if your brain is that small to realize that pls dont comment . As for the meaningful of this expansion i am lucky to say that i did all the raid content HM (except for firelands 4/7 atm) so again don't talk about my statement if you have no clue
    Blizzard is ripping of every buck they can from wow atm

Deleted
    In b4 everyone going back to tier 2 looks. Also, no news on whether or not this transmogrifier will be a 'premium' service? I'm assuming it isn't, but you never know.

I have an entire bank full of 26 slot bags 80% full of old gear sets, 20% holiday items and weird crap, not to mention my other bags that are close to full of crap/gear as well. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I am going to be able to collect so much more crap!!!

With the implementation of the Transmogrifier and the blue post commenting on cross realm raiding, I bet they are going to release a random old school raid finder. I'm glad Cataclysm is finally coming to an end though, it was amazing at the start but has slowly become stale. Here's to the next expansion!!!