Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    the transfiguration is a "good" solution for the pathetic amount of gear models Blizzard makes hilarious

Looks like another round of PvP getting nothing and the PvE whiners get to finally slay the big dragon. Shocking! I wonder how much DPS you guys are going to do to Deathwing!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Told ya so! It's been painfully obvious for a long while that Deathwing would be the next tier after Firelands.

Edit: and 1st!
    Considering they said that the Abyssal Maw was originally to be this next patch... I'd say "no, it wasn't obvious".

It's more clear to me that Blizzard is in a "Panic mode" right now - shoe-horning in a clunky "appearance tab" and skipping over two whole raid zones altogether.

War of the Ancients... a FIVE man dungeon?

Blizz is panicing their asses off...

Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    Hmm, I'm not too keen on the idea of collecting old items just to get the look. Sure, it's fine for people to got plenty of time on WoW but what about those who have limited time and also like the look of old tier?
    Because facerolling old content is hard and time consuming... lol

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Considering they said that the Abyssal Maw was originally to be this next patch... I'd say "no, it wasn't obvious".

It's more clear to me that Blizzard is in a "Panic mode" right now - shoe-horning in a clunky "appearance tab" and skipping over two whole raid zones altogether.

War of the Ancients... a FIVE man dungeon?

Blizz is panicing their asses off...
    Whats wrong with letting non-raiders see an important even in Warcraft history? =P Only a selfish jerk wouldn't want people to see something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoCoffee View Post
    ICC 5man yo
    The new and compelling storyline is that the Lich King is back! He is exactly the same but this time is Bolvar instead of Arthas making the instant ENTIRELY BRAND SPANKING NEW.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

that will no longer make all people of the same class look identical?
    Really??? T6 warriors, T2 paladins, T5 warlocks etc. all over the place.

Deleted
    Man if 4.3 is the last content of Cata, it will have been a truely suck ass expac.Having to own the gear for the transmogriffer would suck, making class restrictions etc also takes a lot of fun out of it, could probably have made some truely awesome/weird combos.The things promised but never made are really stacking up, it should be obvious to everyone wow no longer has nearly the rescourses it used to. Dance Studio, Path of the Titans, Abyssal Maw etc. While they spend time working on shit that is not broken, and neglect bugs/balance etc with the go-to excuse "that shit is really hard to program maaannnn" /sigh

I...don't get why this is so surprising. We're coming up on t13. WotLK had 4 tiers, true, but Vanilla and TBC both had 3.

I think the problem they have is actually the fact that they've tried to inflate content with hard modes. This has caused them two problems.

Number one is loss of interest in the player base because of lack of content, this is exemplified in 4.2, which is the second smallest raid tier/content patch ever, but number two is actually a technical problem.

With Hardmodes, you see a more rapid climb in statistics with a smaller amount of content possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Storm View Post
    toooo sooooooooooon
    Not sure why people are going crazy saying it's too fast. At the same point in the lifespan of Wrath, which is two years back at this point, we were already in ToC. ICC would be out by the end of the year. So the raid containing Deathwing will come out at about the same amount of time from release that we got Arthas in Wrath. Personally, I don't want to spend a year with no more raid content again (Ruby Sanctum doesn't count :P).
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    I can believe Deathwing will be in 4.3, but I don't think it will be the last patch. Maybe we'll face N'zoth as the last tier in Cata, just like in TBC, Illidan wasn't the last bad guy, even being the "main villain" for so long. Also, can't wait for the new NPC. More than half of my bank is old gear.
    It's like finding LK discussing things with Yogg in his room in Ulduar in 3.2, we kill both and we're done with the expansion.

Illidan wasn't the last bad guy in TBC thanks to an error from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    Ok, PvE gets alot of love, but what happed to PvP? Can you Transmogrifier the pvp gear? No new BG? No new arena? What the hell blizzard.
    I wouldn't consider this lots of love for PvE. It is a huge disappointment for PvE. They need a new BG style, the current ones are played out. Why make a new map of the same crap? I'd like to see an "oddball" style BG from Halo.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Whats wrong with letting non-raiders see an important even in Warcraft history? =P Only a selfish jerk wouldn't want people to see something like that.
    Pfft... I'm hardly being selfish considering I abandoned raiding (and left the game afterwards) a 5 man version theoretically would appeal to me MORE than a raid.

But serisouly, War of the ancients a 5 man dungeon? A WAR with 5 people? It's more like a convoluted argument than a War...

The ONLY way it can be forgivable is if its your group of five people with a hundred other Nelf NPC soldiers - then I can see this! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmanx View Post
    Looks like another round of PvP getting nothing and the PvE whiners get to finally slay the big dragon. Shocking! I wonder how much DPS you guys are going to do to Deathwing!
    Let's hope they throw a big dragon in the middle of your sandb... i mean, arena matches. Everyone will be happy then.

Who cares about Deathwing when there's no War of the Ancients QQ. Old sets are back - cool.

Deleted
    Hell yeah! Now I'm just hoping that you actually need to have the gear to be able to "wear" it and I'm happy.

I hope 4.3 isn't the last of Cata, because that will mean that Blizzard is going the way of 1 new expansion every year. Which is stupid, players aren't quitting because expansions aren't coming out fast enough, players are upset because wow gets boring after a while, because of constant grind fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendraeg View Post
    I...don't get why this is so surprising. We're coming up on t13. WotLK had 4 tiers, true, but Vanilla and TBC both had 3.

classic hat aq40 plus aq20 and zg
    tbc had karazhan and za

EDIT: Quoted the wrong guy

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Let's hope they throw a big dragon in the middle of your sandb... i mean, arena matches. Everyone will be happy then.
    Lets hope you pasties keep crying about not doing enough damage to ruin what's left of the game so you can see an epic cinematic of Tirion coming and saying "THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A DEATHWING" and puts on Deathwing's jaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobhoper View Post
    Not a convincing storyline, what in cata has been convincing in terms of story/lore!
    Ragy trying to burn everything was sort of convincing, First death wing breaks the planet and then he manipulates ragy to burn the survivors. and since he failed horribly deathwing apparently has no more powerful end bossish servents to kill em, so he's apparently going to handle us himself. btw the first tier of content was meh.