Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    ah that was nice!

Back to the 'ol googly eyes for me. T6 set and the tanking gun from BT, Stoic Guardian I think it is called?

My xmog on the armory isn't updating either.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Something has been up with the armory for a few months now where it isn't updating the look of the gear for a long time. Randomly it will catch up but not often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Something has been up with the armory for a few months now where it isn't updating the look of the gear for a long time. Randomly it will catch up but not often.
    yeah, i apparently don't have boots on mine.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed my transmog updated today on the armory. Maybe its now during resets. Shrug. Wish it could get put back the way it used to be.

Trying to be a troll with no boots there Alv? Also, good luck in NA.

10+ Year Old Account

For all you Argent Crusade fans out there.

I wanted something with a Medieval "Knight of the Round Table" feel to it.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    I wanted something with a Medieval "Knight of the Round Table" feel to it.
    As Femgob, I tend to always go without a helm because of the unsightly ear clipping. That or use a crown/goggles.

My most recent creation:
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

anyone know scarletlion's transmog at bottom of p. 103? i know the shoulders are observer's mantle but thats it

Quote Originally Posted by Slayvoff View Post
    anyone know scarletlion's transmog at bottom of p. 103? i know the shoulders are observer's mantle but thats it
    Chest, belt and gloves are the matching pieces for the shoulders: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1120

Pants and boots are from Ulduar 25-man: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=427
    The pants are actually a recolour from 10-man ulduar, but I think the green ones match better.

Helm is http://www.wowhead.com/item=50197
    Bow is http://www.wowhead.com/item=50776

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    As Femgob, I tend to always go without a helm because of the unsightly ear clipping. That or use a crown/goggles.

My most recent creation:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aOub4cY.jpg[IMG]
    I usually go with crowns too. Hats are usually acceptable if they contribute to the look more than they take away from it. The same with capes...

And the ears sticking out of the armor is cute too.

Also, I just noticed...the poorly held arrows on our bows. Can't unsee it now.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

15+ Year Old Account
    Going with a practical/realistic xmog right now

anyone able to identify allaenor's set on page 62, the right one? Most awesome set i've ever seen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post

I dunno, just looks badass i guess...
    anyone got an item list for this sick set?

Just gonna post some of the favorite mogs I've had, not including the 'current' one because I'm unsubbed atm;

Im sorry but this is entire thread is such an eyesore. I mean, Ive played a hunter since TBC, but i personally think the gear just looks terrible. from T1 to T16 its just laughable. Take a pic and T12 and hand it to someone who has never played wow and ask them "wtf does this guy look like he does in a video game?" Im not gonna argue that its all bad. But, compared to a lot of other classes, looking at my hunter is just a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trialtm View Post
    Im sorry but this is entire thread is such an eyesore. I mean, Ive played a hunter since TBC, but i personally think the gear just looks terrible. from T1 to T16 its just laughable. Take a pic and T12 and hand it to someone who has never played wow and ask them "wtf does this guy look like he does in a video game?" Im not gonna argue that its all bad. But, compared to a lot of other classes, looking at my hunter is just a disappointment.
    Thanks for your completely opinionated response that added absolutely nothing to this thread.

However to attempt to answer the T12 question you spat out: T12 looks like we skinned the first boss of the raid, a raid current to said set. Why would someone who has never played WoW even care?

I won't go into any details, but you could say the same about each class and at least 1 of the sets they have.

---

To add something to the thread, has anyone got any ideas of a set I could make using Steelspine Faceguard?? I like the look of it and AFAIK its the only part of the "set" thats mail and not plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    To add something to the thread, has anyone got any ideas of a set I could make using Steelspine Faceguard?? I like the look of it and AFAIK its the only part of the "set" thats mail and not plate.
    Well I've got this one that I've made some months ago. To be perfectly honest, it's the type of helm that doesn't go well with just about every type of shoulder armor that is available to hunters. Still, I guess you can use it as a starting point if you have MogIt.

[MogIt:42AbN542F9XYddyk4Tpw28KZ7srisV:21:0]

Quote Originally Posted by Avhienda View Post
    anyone able to identify allaenor's set on page 62, the right one? Most awesome set i've ever seen
    Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
    Mantle of the Tireless Tracker
    Steamworker's Goggles

The armor set isn't coming up on Wowhead. All chest pieces with that model are listed as plate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
    Mantle of the Tireless Tracker
    Steamworker's Goggles

The armor set isn't coming up on Wowhead. All chest pieces with that model are listed as plate.
    Steel Breastplate
    Sentry's Sash
    Giantstalker's Gauntlets
    Sentry's Slippers
    Tristam Legguards

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post

Best I can do thematically.
    Majority of the set is the vanilla Hunter PvP set, so you'll need to be either a veteran or have 1800+ rbg rating to get this.
    Bow is Serpent Spine Longbow. For Gun, you could go with Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer, or Drake-Mounted Crossbow for well... crossbow.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

i'll have a look as soon as i got rid of this hangover thanks for the quick responses