Page 3 of 194 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    T5, though I will look odd with my boots, and I won't have a head on because there is NO good looking mail headpiece. I wish we could use leather heads, as the illidan headpiece for rogues looks awesome.
    I've got a mail eyepatch in my bank.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=31547

It's got a little skull on it. Pure win.

Tier 6 with Thoridal
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras
    what kind of warlock doesnt use the class flying mount?

I'm not sure if you guys have mentioned this yet, but in my opinion this is the greatest bow ever made by Blizzard. Drops off of Eredar Twins in Sunwell.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34196/go...-of-quelthalas
    EDIT: NVM the link worked.

15+ Year Old Account
    My Grand Marshal's Claymore and either T6 or R14 gear, gotta get me a sword though... And a new subscription.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

t6 shaman all the way

T2 with black ice and thoridal

Mail blessed set from the pre Wrath invasion, lol at hunters in dresses, and probably thoridal

Deleted
    Probably gonna use my T10 + http://www.wowhead.com/item=48697 (its probably rarer than thoridal seeing as tribute chests were removed) Thoridal will be farmed like mad after this patch so i reckon it'll lose it's sparkle

T2 <3 probably with either the bow from illidan or the the crossbow from chromaggus.

onslaught battlegear with a brutal gladiator bonegrinder. Possibly s8 warrior cause the helm is like a baws.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyy View Post
    What?????!!?!?!! In my opinion T11 was one of the worst, while T5 T6 and T12 were the best.
    Gonna have to agree, T11 was awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

So far only going to use the Blunderbuss of Khaz Modan for my ranged weapon.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any Shaman that doesn't work to get this set doesn't deserve his/her totems:

Deleted
    i was thinking

Deleted
    s2 for warlock <3 omg i love those shoulders and s3 for Rdruid !!!!!! yeii but can i still buy those somewhere?

This Transmogrification thing is awesome. 4 years of collecting everything a hunter can wear will pay off!

Blue post stated 'You will not be able to transmogrify using a legendary item as either the source or the recipient of a change.' So I won't be able to play with Thuderfury or Thori'dal, but I'll likely use Black Ice for melee wep and... Not sure what for the bow yet. Maybe Black Bow of the Betrayer. Also, t8.5. Yes. My gas mask with studs.
    Last edited by Acideyeliner; 2011-08-17 at 06:53 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rock out with my Rhok out.
    Also I might use PvP helm look in PvE, both vicious and ruthless helms look awesome.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Weapon: Black bow of the Betrayer no questio about it, that thing is so wicked.

Armor. definately the old ZA pauldrons with the bear head. The original one was so amazing with the blue/grey coloring. Still have it in the bank.

Also anyone know if there is any hope of us getting 2H axes with Agility again? I would love to use my old Gladiator Axe from BC or Gorehowl.