10+ Year Old Account

My transmog. Helm is from MC Rag. S3 shoulders and Bow. T2 Gloves and Boots.

Deleted
    working on different sets... jeez.. completely forgot how nice some of the old dungeons were

I haven't read through the whole thread but I am a big fan of the mistshroud set from TBC with the quake-dragon shoulders. I don't show helm but an eyepatch wouldn't look bad if I had one.

Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    My transmog. Helm is from MC Rag. S3 shoulders and Bow. T2 Gloves and Boots.
    how bout showing gear instead of the background and your pet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I'm still working on the last item to my set. Black Ice from 10 man Malygos. Havent dropped for me yet. (To bad I vendoret it back then). Using the Gloves from Twins (AQ40) and the 5 pieces from tier 2.5 (AQ40 aswell). Bow is the one and ONLY true hunter bow, Rhok'Delar! Belt is Chief Brigadier Girdle. After 10 hours of farming and still no drop AH helped me out.. 2.5K for a green crap belt. But hey, last part for the armor set. Kinda worth it tbh. Shirt is the one and only Rich Purple Shirt

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldroo/advanced
    A Hunter and a Rogue walks into a bar, both ordering a shot of brandy. The barmaid brings them over, and without a warning the hunter grabs both drinks and downs them in one. The rogue turns against the hunter and yells "Hey! My drink!! What do you think you are doing?!" The hunter grins and yells, "MULTI-SHOT!".

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Bapel/simple
    I have a green variant as well that I use for PVP. Not happy about the chest though. But since I completed the quests to get the red version before I knew the transmog was going to be I cant get them and GMs refuse to send one over. The brown works, but it would have been better in red.(i could equip another red chest, but I really love that chest visually. It's simple and looks great). And gun is to be changed into a bow when I get Heartstriker.

Deleted
    My Hunter Salmakya:-

My hunter is a troll female and so far the only set I've been able to settle on is the Giantstalker set/T1. It's the damn troll feet, they ruin EVERYTHING! WTB the option to cover my feet. Give me the option to hide the boot or give me an invisible model I can transmogrify my boots into so that it looks like I really am running around barefoot. The whole legwarmer thing really throws me off. I'm not a fan of feet, yet I pick the one horde class that runs around barefoot (Tauren don't count 'cause they have hooves.)
    Last edited by Ailurus; 2012-03-16 at 02:57 PM.

To be a bit different than others I've got the whole Marooned Dragon Stalker set from the BC dungeons. Its exactly the same as the T-2 set except the color. I'm using the Wrathfire hand cannon from the Shadow Lab. as my ranged transmog. It's so sweet as your shots come out of all 5 different barrels. Still havent found a good transmog for Kiril, so any suggestions will be welcomed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailurus View Post
    My hunter is a troll female and so far the only set I've been able to settle on is the Giantstalker set/T1. It's the damn troll feet, they ruin EVERYTHING! WTB the option to cover my feet. Give me the option to hide the boot or give me an invisible model I can transmogrify my boots into so that it looks like I really am running around barefoot. The whole legwarmer thing really throws me off. I'm not a fan of feet, yet I pick the one horde class that runs around barefoot (Tauren don't count 'cause they have hooves.)
    I used Tsunami Boots to get the effect of not wearing any boots at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    I used Tsunami Boots to get the effect of not wearing any boots at all.
    I officially <3 you! ^___^ So grabbing a pair of these the next time I log in. Giantstalker w/ no boots =

Deleted
    Simple but cute

A transmog set at level 70 o.o. Thats hardcore. My hunter has. Uh. The current tier set on. Yea. <_<.

(I DONT PLAY WITH BARBIE DOLLS, DONT HIT ME TRANSMOGGERS).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    how bout showing gear instead of the background and your pet?
    I don't think my toon is naked...

Deleted

Treasure hunter!

Deleted
    imgur.com/B3maO

Nothing special, just t4 and the goggles from Flame Leviathan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    I don't think my toon is naked...
    Believe he was referring to the fact that your screenshots are 85% trees, water and spider. A slight crop and we could actually see how it looks, rather than "Brownish with Wildhammer tabard."

Just a friendly heads up
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Always enjoyed T11, wanted to keep the base idea but make it...... slutty (no way to get around that word) Still thinking about changing the gloves.

Deleted
    The "revealing"sets really annoy me, nearly as much as t2 rogues..

Quote Originally Posted by Arfanu View Post
    The "revealing"sets really annoy me, nearly as much as t2 rogues..
    Then don't use them Ok? Ok!