Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    Drat, foiled by the only other yellow and blue flag! Ah, well. Living and learning! Hello from the land of green, blue and yellow!

And interesting, I would have expected that tabard to have been changed to a Horde one when the vendor got fixed.

Now, let me try to piece my Hunter's transmog set together again. I accidentally sold it yesterday while cleaning my bags, but thankfully those pieces are fairly easy to get.
    Was expecting it to be converted to the horde tabard after awhile, but that didn't happen. I was able to buy the Silverwing battle tabard aswell. That is also a cool looking tabard, which you don't see often on horde characters.

Deleted
    Btw, am i alone with my problem with our bow strings? It's just white line between two points and is always 1px (or something) wide even when zoomed close, so when you zoom out, it looks like someone has drawn a line with ms paint over your character. If the string was black, there would be no problem and you still could see your bowstring when zoomed in.

Now someone from US would post that on their forums and say that if it bowstrings are changed to black, we promise to be week without whining...!

Yes, i'm serious.

edit: it seems to be somekind of 1x1 sprite, stretched from bow's tip to tip, as it sometimes disappears/changes color when you look it from bow's backside.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2012-09-03 at 05:44 PM.

I know, not very creative, but since I was rank 14 and I have access to all the gear I might as well use it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niley View Post
    I know, not very creative, but since I was rank 14 and I have access to all the gear I might as well use it

http://i.imgur.com/IZ6gK.png
    May not be "creative" but its incredibly envy inducing, lol. Before Transmog launched, I had that entire set in my banks, crossbow included, extremely pumped to use it. Hell I was "that guy" who wore it way too long after 60. I've always loved its Royal Archer or Rifleman Captain look. Too many animal heads hanging off the gear we get today. =(
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted

Just need to get the proper leggings to drop, and I'm set.

I redid my Hunter's set cuz Blizz changed the colors on a couple of my armor pieces....and he wasn't the only toon I had to adjust

I'm pretty happy with the results and love the look of a minimalistic gun (that isn't a blunderbuss)....and I'm weird....I just love having a kilt on my hunter while using pants/tunics on all my clothies...lol

The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

Since I raced changed to orc.. again.

"I rode into town on an ass... YO MOMMAS ASS!" - Black Jesus

I am currently using the sunwell hunterset with Brutal Gladiators Chain Spaulders and the Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas

Set http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nimalia/simple
    Bow http://www.wowhead.com/item=34196
    Brutal Gladiators Chain Spaulders http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-7#. (before 5.0.4 the shoulders had a copper metalwork and red balls http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-7#screenshots:id=81232, matching the sunwell set perfectly. After patch 5.0.4 that changed to gold metalwork and blue balls http://www.wowhead.com/item=34994#screenshots:id=315920. I really hope thats a bug, because now the set is ruined)

My current Transmog. Anyone have an idea for a good looking shoulder? I really want to get the 25man t8 shoulders to complete the black and purple look. http://www.wowhead.com/item=24069 is the next weapon I intend to use for it.

Woops... Well I feel like a tool. I really should read where the topic is in the forums now shouldn't I? Delete it if you want. At least it is on topic though
    Last edited by AutomaticBadger; 2012-09-05 at 09:25 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

picasaweb.google.com/106002230920778195589/Screenshots02?authkey=Gv1sRgCPG6kZaNtfyiuQE#5786047996867129986

my new set, couldn't get the chest i wanted bc i did the quest a long time ago during BC and sold it.
    Last edited by beastx; 2012-09-09 at 05:42 AM.

Hello !
    I know, this is not really imaginative but I have always enjoyed this set, which, in my opinion fit really well the Alliance thematic. Not only the colors here reminds me of the Alliance but also those little significant details like the mail/leather all over the inferior armor or those lions on the shoulders and this flying hawk looking helm as well on the top part of it.
    I'm actually a night elf, this is why the pics are from WoWhead, I'm going to change race/name/look very soon and wanted to share with you the possible (because the face won't be the same) result of my hunter Lieutenant-commander, probably Monday. And yes, this armor is really... Alliance like.

The belt I'm using to fit the Marshal set is the burnished girdle I fished some time ago in Ironforge, while I was looking for Ironjaw.
    Last edited by Paulichon; 2012-09-09 at 01:35 PM.
    Ban Hammer !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docwyrick View Post
    Going for a Hawk-Eye look (comic version). Still trying to find a more suitable bow.

I'm using a similar one. It is a shame that there's no corresponding legs, boots and belts for the purple mail (which looks awesome on forsaken toons and I'm using it on my dark ranger themed belf)

Less sleek shoulders, but the wrist and pants match perfectly:

WoWHead link V1 (with Undercity tabard and cape)

WoWHead link V2 (with Undercity tabard and cape)

I think I could make use some boots closer to the purple hue in the shoulders/helm/chest . The pieces are pretty easy to find: gloves, shoulders, chest and helm are quest rewards from Andorhal QC, boots are from a low level quest (theres more than one option) legs are a frenzyheart sell, and belt is a quest reward from northrend (alternative shoulders are sold by the kirin tor QM at honored)

I'm just shy on the legs and belt!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I start gathering my transmog sets as soon as I can.
    I collect pieces throughout the whole leveling process, and usually have a few pieces planned out.
    On my latest toon, I've just been throwing all my outdated gear in the bank rather than vendoring it. I'll get around to sorting it and finding the nice looking transmog combos later, when I have some gear to transmog. Had a few too many moments of, "Dammit! I had one of those and I sold/disenchanted it" while building sets for my maxed toons.

This is more a personal triumph of mine in that I have actually come up with a set for a female worgen that I like!

Can't decide which helm and shoulders look better

Deleted
    T11 all the way. Murloc power!

s1... best looking hunter set in the game :-)

My main :

My Hunter alt :

Deleted
    Tier 5 ftw!!!!

Here's what me and my friend came up with, me on the left, her on the right.

I was originaly going for a simplier dark colored set, but eventualy noticed it looked a lot like Dark Ranger hero from Warcraft III TFT, so tweaked it a bit and ended up with what you see in the pics, with Scout Owl unit as a pet. Also, Cenarion Hippogryph as a mount matching the whole theme. Here are pics of those units that inspired me.

My friend, not going for anything specific originaly as well, ended up with a set quite resemblant to that of a Blood Elf archer from The Frozen Throne (they replaced dwarven Riflemen in Alliance campaign). Unfortunately, i dont have a pic of that unit, but it was basicaly a Night Elf archer recolored as a Blood Elf, so imagine this, just with caucasian skin tone and red cloak.

Last edited by PopCorn; 2012-09-22 at 09:39 PM.