Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Got a new transmog set and wanted to see what people thought about it.

can u give me ur armory or the item list?:3

About that Shadopan Helm, i'm working on some match for hunter.

From now i made this :

img89.imageshack.us/img89/8946/wowscrnshot110612165727j.jpg

Any ideas ? What do you think about it ?

I did some try with Dragonstrike Leggings & Breastplate but i didn't fount correct matchs for feet waist and gloves.
    Anybody have some ?
    Last edited by Tydas; 2012-11-06 at 04:31 PM.

www<dot>i49<dot>tinypic<dot>com/168iiwy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tydas View Post

From now i made this :

It's good, except for the shoulders. Shoulderguards of Subterfuge have the same model in red. If you've already done the quest, Deadly Gladiator's Chain Spaulders and Pauldrons of the Deafening Gale are also good matches.

i did the quest already yeah, that's why i choose this one. Hope they manage to creat something for all the guys who finished quest before transmog.

For the Gold Chalenge reward set i found this bow that fit realy good :
    wowhead.com/item=39487
    wowhead.com/compare?items=39487:90070:90073:90072:90068:90074:90071:90075:90069

There's the same bow with close colors :
    wowhead.com/item=37050
    But the first is the best. Exept this one is on a boss and the first is on a quest that you might have complet yet.
    Last edited by Tydas; 2012-11-07 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydas View Post

From now i made this :

I did some try with Dragonstrike Leggings & Breastplate but i didn't fount correct matchs for feet waist and gloves.
    Anybody have some ?
    I like it Is it possible to get a gearlist??? And if anyone know off a website or program that allows me to fool around with gear like i do ingame with MogIt when i am offline??
    Last edited by Zurgan; 2012-11-07 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurgan View Post
    I like it Is it possible to get a gearlist??? And if anyone know off a website or program that allows me to fool around with gear like i do ingame with MogIt when i am offline??
    Wowhead's transmog database is good, although the "sort by colour" option is pretty useless: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets

There's also the WoW model viewer: https://wowmodelviewer.atlassian.net...W+Model+Viewer

I'll give you the ID of items as i don't play in english :
    Helm : 90845
    Shoulders : 39875
    Chest : 45364
    Gloves : 45360
    Belt : 45467
    legs : 45362
    boots : 56494

Started farming the Gladiator gear from TBC yesterday. Shit looks soooo epic

Anyone have any recommendations for a cloak/cape that would go nicely with my transmog? Link to the toon in question is in my sig.

Main Toon - Hunter (currently an LFR hero). Blue Label - 14/14H (SoO) 25 man.
    YouTube - I post all my gameplay (mainly KH, so far) videos here (mostly boss fights), I am currently running through Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Proud Mode. I am aiming to catalogue all boss fights in 1080p HD using PCSX2 to emulate and Fraps to record. Give my videos a watch and some constructive criticism. Thanks.

The original beastmaster set

This is what i am using. You cant get it anymore, but i´ve heard that you can buy a replica from dmf dont know if its a same tho
    Last edited by Jafar; 2012-11-10 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations for a cloak/cape that would go nicely with my transmog? Link to the toon in question is in my sig.
    This skin works really well:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29994
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34012
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32524

Thanks for this.

Main Toon - Hunter (currently an LFR hero). Blue Label - 14/14H (SoO) 25 man.
    YouTube - I post all my gameplay (mainly KH, so far) videos here (mostly boss fights), I am currently running through Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Proud Mode. I am aiming to catalogue all boss fights in 1080p HD using PCSX2 to emulate and Fraps to record. Give my videos a watch and some constructive criticism. Thanks.

Popcorn, can you please list the gear on your avatar (not your friends). I can not figure out the black chest piece or the shoulders. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyty View Post
    Popcorn, can you please list the gear on your avatar (not your friends). I can not figure out the black chest piece or the shoulders. Thank you so much.
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1000

7seti, Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn View Post
    Here's what me and my friend came up with, me on the left, her on the right.

I was originaly going for a simplier dark colored set, but eventualy noticed it looked a lot like Dark Ranger hero from Warcraft III TFT, so tweaked it a bit and ended up with what you see in the pics, with Scout Owl unit as a pet. Also, Cenarion Hippogryph as a mount matching the whole theme. Here are pics of those units that inspired me.

My friend, not going for anything specific originaly as well, ended up with a set quite resemblant to that of a Blood Elf archer from The Frozen Throne (they replaced dwarven Riflemen in Alliance campaign). Unfortunately, i dont have a pic of that unit, but it was basicaly a Night Elf archer recolored as a Blood Elf, so imagine this, just with caucasian skin tone and red cloak.

Can someone please tell me the set on the right? I must have it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiskae View Post
    Can someone please tell me the set on the right? I must have it!!!!
    It's not a set, just a mix-and-match. The shoulders are from the level 80 Wrathful pvp set, that much I can tell you. The boots appear to be the ilvl 264(?) boots from ICC. Other pieces I'm not so sure on.

I can help with the pants.
    Mail Combat Leggings