10+ Year Old Account
    @Kaoms
    Its good but,I don't get it why people just post full tier sets or full CM gear,like its unique and people would love to see it 100 times a day on forums/ingame,yeah blizzard makes some awesome sets,but I think the really nice xmogs are stuff that people come up with with combining etc,even though its always nice to see someone match a set with nice shirt/tabard/weapon(s). Also i'd use a different weapon,that bow is way too blue imo

@Zurgan Looks cool,not sure about the shoulders tho,yellow/green pieces that don't match with anything else,good otherwise.
    Last edited by Miloscub; 2014-07-29 at 03:24 AM.

cool xmogs got some really nice ideas now!

Deleted

I love it <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miloscub View Post

@Zurgan Looks cool,not sure about the shoulders tho,yellow/green pieces that don't match with anything else,good otherwise.
    Thx for the review. I think the shoulders look very similar to the bow actually. same type off skull and they both have greeny eyes

Deleted
    I'm quite addicted to transmoggs. Thus I made some for my twink that I may or may not try to achieve later on. Thought I'd share:

Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2014-07-31 at 02:52 PM.

Hullo again! I posted my transmog here a few months back http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23995799 Took a break from WoW for a bit and I've just come back to polish it a little before WoD comes out.

Old

New

Swapped my helm for Steamworker's Goggles as suggested, and I changed out my shoulders and belt for something a little more blue to match my pet (Doc's Belt, from a quest in Netherstorm, and Blue Dragonscale Shoulders - gosh it was a pain finding someone who could craft these, legacy leatherworking pattern that's unobtainable now). Maybe a little too blue, I'm still going back and forth occasionally, but I'm definitely sticking with this helm.

I had to change my cape to the legendary one as well since you can't transmog that, it's a pretty decent match with its brown/blue theme, but as soon as I can ditch it in WoD I'd prefer the Viewless Wings I was using before, gotta dig that simple functional pattern over all the frills on the legendary cloak

Thanks for your suggestions all!
    Last edited by Mizzet; 2014-08-01 at 01:42 AM.

looks awesome Mizzet...nice work!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzet View Post
    Hullo again! I posted my transmog here a few months back http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23995799 Took a break from WoW for a bit and I've just come back to polish it a little before WoD comes out.

Old

New

Swapped my helm for Steamworker's Goggles as suggested, and I changed out my shoulders and belt for something a little more blue to match my pet (Doc's Belt, from a quest in Netherstorm, and Blue Dragonscale Shoulders - gosh it was a pain finding someone who could craft these, legacy leatherworking pattern that's unobtainable now). Maybe a little too blue, I'm still going back and forth occasionally, but I'm definitely sticking with this helm.

I had to change my cape to the legendary one as well since you can't transmog that, it's a pretty decent match with its brown/blue theme, but as soon as I can ditch it in WoD I'd prefer the Viewless Wings I was using before, gotta dig that simple functional pattern over all the frills on the legendary cloak

Thanks for your suggestions all!
    Yeh I love this set too, I rock it with a few tiny changes, the gun you use doesn't sit right on a orc, and I wanted a different belt and boots

The other set I change to when I'm bored of it, is this one
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Any have any transmogs for Tabard of the Void? I usually use the 10m Uld off-set for it, but i am looking for something more unique.

Kind of hard to find matching Xmogs being colorblind... Wish Blizzard put in a more useful colorblind option : /

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

armory link for item list

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    Kind of hard to find matching Xmogs being colorblind... Wish Blizzard put in a more useful colorblind option : /
    A bit offtopic, but did you try colorblind shaders from wow? They aren't easy to find (i think there isn't an ingame menu).
    You must use /console colorblindshader X .
    X stands for a number between 0-8 and is explained here:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2986169362

To add to the thread:
    Even though the tabard isn't the same color as t3, it is still fitting.

Very cool mogs

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc34deee8d26; 2014-08-02 at 02:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merador View Post
    A bit offtopic, but did you try colorblind shaders from wow? They aren't easy to find (i think there isn't an ingame menu).
    You must use /console colorblindshader X .
    X stands for a number between 0-8 and is explained here:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2986169362

To add to the thread:
    Even though the tabard isn't the same color as t3, it is still fitting.
    Yeah, i tried the shaders, it doesn't allow me to see the colors for themselves, just helps differentiate between them for me (I can tell the difference between colors with the shader on, just not what the colors actually are - hence why it's hard to make matching xmogs)

@Jhealik - That looks awesome! Id toggle the helm off personally and go with maybe Eng Goggles?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ErogeGamer View Post
    and here l thought l had a one off hunter set since fire lands in cat "EU doomhammer/Sythran" cant link yet
    Neat set, would work better on a more "savage" race though.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Alvarie: Not sure if you can tell, but the set S7orm posted is black/silver and would work well with that tabard. Good luck getting your hands on that bow though, it's extremely rare. Titanium Compound Bow is a decent substitute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i like that set, and if that's the Astral Light bow i bought one for 12k a few months back heh..

I might just be plain and stick with T3 : /

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    yup it's an Astral Light bow, bought it for 60g a few months ago (kept looking for it and other stuff for 6 months before someone posted it on my server's AH)

Also Argent Crusader's Tabard looks nice with the set, couple of pictures in action:

left side
    right side
    Last edited by S7orm; 2014-08-03 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post

Took five months of running Hyjal for the chestpiece to finally drop.
    Any1 know what skirt this is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    Any1 know what skirt this is?

Infection Resistant Legguards