Here's the set I've been using for a while now.

Last edited by Cyno; 2014-11-10 at 11:49 AM.

So after seeing all your amazing (at least some of then eheh) mogs decided to share mine

Just need a shirt to cover that tiny bity arm flesh, and really can't decide on the weap, that bow doesn't look very bad with the set but it kinda annoys me that the darn thing is bigger than the poor dwarf

Criticism welcome!

My transmog! Used to play night elf hunter since tbc , but race changed since I started to really like worgen more and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyno View Post
    Here's the set I've been using for a while now.

That's super awesome 10/10

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...9:40344:106173

(on Undead)

This is what I'm shooting for in WOD. Behold, best gun evar.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...9:40344:106173

(on Undead)

This is what I'm shooting for in WOD. Behold, best gun evar.

'
    This set look really neat on a worgen as well, Im gonna switch out the head piece to fiery beholder eye instead. Time to collect some gear!

Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Shono View Post
    The sets I'm working on lately.

3D viewer and items here

The first and third ones are just slightly modified sets (like it was discussion here a few days ago), but the second one (green) is a mix and I'm not really happy with those pants. Anyone know of another pair that would fit better? Or any tabards?
    Shaman tier lookalike pants off heroic Horridon: http://www.wowhead.com/item=96407

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Shaman tier lookalike pants off heroic Horridon: http://www.wowhead.com/item=96407
    Looks nice thanks! Will change the boots too to better match those pants when I get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    There used to be a pic of a male blood elf on this thread with an awesome red transmog but I cant seem to find it
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Something i threw together, really like the shoulders and the kilt i got - not sure if any of it matches.. but looks cool to me!

Got to 100 and decided to get a set I don't see anyone use... and here it is.

Deleted
    Just a heads up for all you hunters looking to get the Dwarven Rifleman look that is shown on the character creation screen (you get it from boosting a hunter to 90, or from your level 3 salvage yard) - The shoulders are currently broken. They cannot be used for transmog purposes making the look impossible to attain. I've already put in a bug report, hopefully we'll get a fix soonish.

Deleted
    I like your sets guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a set I put together, I wanted it to feel natural and realistic to a true human hunter! Feedback is appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZammieWins View Post
    I like your sets guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a set I put together, I wanted it to feel natural and realistic to a true human hunter! Feedback is appreciated!
    *Snipped pictures
    I mostly enjoy sets put together of tiers and matching items but I really like your transmog, you pulled it off really well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZammieWins View Post
    I like your sets guys!

- - - Updated - - -

I LOVE how that headpiece looks on a human male... It's so small and shitty on nelf female :/ Think I'll file it as a bug:P

Here's mine.

Sorry about the different sized images, just screenshotted and cropped them Just need the chestpiece for the yellow set from the Black Market Auction House, and the Bow on the red set off of Ragnaros in Firelands!

Doneski with this one.

This looks so cool on a orc female!