Deleted
    My 2 favourites

Last edited by mmoc1ba111ab9f; 2015-01-24 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

A frosty-snow rangerish theme xmog i've been using.

Decided to see what my transmog looked liked on the shiny new BE models. I'm a BAMF now:

Last edited by Henker; 2015-01-25 at 07:07 PM.

Awesome set Alvarie - a mix of HoF, ToT, and the ICC bow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    Awesome set Alvarie - a mix of HoF, ToT, and the ICC bow?
    Yup, i am using the WoD Mail dungeon helmet and cape (Gives it a Hood / cloak look) H HoF, Vaults gear with Raid finer ToT belt and the H 10m Lady deathwhisper bow.

My troll hunter, Reljin

Last edited by 8mmspikes; 2015-01-26 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illistari View Post
    Ahhh at last, this will look much better once I get the amazing pants from heroic throne of the four winds, but the ones I have will have to fill in for now, shes still 93 hehe, also, the bears armour kinda fits, blue detail with a reddish brown armor, not quite the same as the shoulders are a deeper colour but could be worse.

What bow is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's this bow i believe.

Draganeti you have a link to that gear? Ive been trying to find something that can match the mythic shoulders.

Deleted
    dragon soul non hc helm boots pants chest and hands paired with mythic shoulders and belt from highmaul. bow is either the one purchasable from hellfire ridge in tbc with reputation or the leveling bow with the same model

- - - Updated - - -

so i finished my cm gold stuff and got the weapons...anyone here running with those and has a good transmog? have trouble finding a matching outfit for it and i really dont wanna run with t5 concept

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whylde View Post

so i finished my cm gold stuff and got the weapons...anyone here running with those and has a good transmog? have trouble finding a matching outfit for it and i really dont wanna run with t5 concept
    Depends on your race/gender, because no set really goes with the weapons cohesively, so a good way to approach it is what fits your hunter. For a draenei I picked these sets because they fit the racial theme, the gun set is based on the gear worn by draenei in the starting area and the bow set is based on the Rangari in WoD.

There's been a few more ideas posted in the thread already, much better than mine. But this was just my take on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Deleted
    Love that set, Alvarie! Those shoulders are my favourote in game, I collected all all 3 colours because they're so pretty! I just wish we could get access to the shaman LFR pieces as I'd like the chestpiece to pair with leggings

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you! And yes, i agree! One of the matching belts for the set is Shaman only LFR, sadly

That green xmog is awesome <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    Thank you! And yes, i agree! One of the matching belts for the set is Shaman only LFR, sadly
    Fantastic mog, really, could you give the list please?

Deleted
    here is mine for now. i am not to happy about the trailseeker leggings but will do for now. unless someone has a nice alternative

Deleted
    Just adding to the love of the shaman t14 offset pieces with the collection of mogs I made for them. Still after the orange heroic chestpiece for the fire set, and I wish so much the chestpiece equivalent for earth was available to hunters. Silly LFR loot rules should be relaxed now it's not current...

And bonus set I've posted before, but it's the same theme

The quality seems to have been fried on upload sorry, not sure what happened there but heh