Simple yet sleek. I could use some better suggestions for the belt though. Using the Orgrimmar belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    My latest set, have no decided on a pet yet though. There is a Ravager that may work, just haven't tamed him yet.

Those shoulders just weird me the hell out. The flames should be blue, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Raijinn View Post
    Simple yet sleek. I could use some better suggestions for the belt though. Using the Orgrimmar belt.

Too many shades of brown. By my count, you have five. The legs and headpiece stick out far too much to work with the shoulders and chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post

Too many shades of brown. By my count, you have five. The legs and headpiece stick out far too much to work with the shoulders and chest.
    To add, imo head, legs, feet and hands do not go along with those shoulders/chest. Not a good match.

They are technically Shaman shoulders, the same as the tier set. Normal is all green, green spikes and green flame, the Heroic version I'm using switches the spikes to blue but keeps the rest the same. It works like that since there is blue in the belt and the bow while the green flames help it match everything else. Entire set is built around those shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    They are technically Shaman shoulders, the same as the tier set. Normal is all green, green spikes and green flame, the Heroic version I'm using switches the spikes to blue but keeps the rest the same. It works like that since there is blue in the belt and the bow while the green flames help it match everything else. Entire set is built around those shoulders.
    I know they're shaman shoulders. I used the normal Feludius' Mantle as the main piece of my transmog for over a year. They should've properly changed the flame color, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

I know they're shaman shoulders. I used the normal Feludius' Mantle as the main piece of my transmog for over a year. They should've properly changed the flame color, tbh.
    But that's just one opinion. I actually went with them because of the multiple colors.

A couple of transmog I use!

The Frost stalker!

The Fire Stalker

The Beast Master

The Herp Derp stalker

The Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post

The Frost stalker!

The Fire Stalker

The Beast Master

The Herp Derp stalker

The Assassin

That chest set + those shoulders match very well! Damn, need to search AH for the set, it looks awesome. Shame about the bandana, doesn't suit the set.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    That chest set + those shoulders match very well! Damn, need to search AH for the set, it looks awesome. Shame about the bandana, doesn't suit the set.
    Yes it was the best head pice I could find that looked good to the set, but its matter of taste I guess. If you manage to find something more suitible let me now =)

Yes it was the best head pice I could find that looked good to the set, but its matter of taste I guess. If you manage to find something more suitible let me now =)
    Try this head: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...iators-pursuit
    Or the eyepatch: http://www.wowhead.com/item=31547/malefactors-eyepatch

Check here: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmo...tem-model-list

Does anyone know how to acquire the green colored version of Morningscale Cowl (http://www.wowhead.com/item=109984&bonus=518?) Any other same model helm that is green will do. One person said somewhere here on the transmog thread that they ran Skyreach solo, and killed the first boss a few times to loot the green colored morningscale cowl, but I tried it myself, and I received a black one. Is the color random or fixed? Wowhead says that Ranjit drops the green one, but mine is surely black. I don't know if wowhead is inaccurate or if gear appearance is now up to RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Does anyone know how to acquire the green colored version of Morningscale Cowl (http://www.wowhead.com/item=109984&bonus=518?) Any other same model helm that is green will do. One person said somewhere here on the transmog thread that they ran Skyreach solo, and killed the first boss a few times to loot the green colored morningscale cowl, but I tried it myself, and I received a black one. Is the color random or fixed? Wowhead says that Ranjit drops the green one, but mine is surely black. I don't know if wowhead is inaccurate or if gear appearance is now up to RNG.
    Did you do it on hc or normal? Because they have different colort depending on dungeon difficulti !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    On that wowhead link click on same model as, and you will see there is a ton of green ones from a few different sources
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    On that wowhead link click on same model as, and you will see there is a ton of green ones from a few different sources

Alright, try to use the dingeonjournal instad and look at the normal and hc loot on a specific boss and you will find a where the green ones drops. I did this to get the orange head !

Did you do it on hc or normal? Because they have different colort depending on dungeon difficulti !
    Normal mode.

Alright, try to use the dingeonjournal instad and look at the normal and hc loot on a specific boss and you will find a where the green ones drops. I did this to get the orange head !
    Thanks Deshi. This is a great idea. I'm going to try this.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm not feeling like I get the info I need from wowhead on the color of these. I felt like it was telling me that the green hood dropped from the first boss in normal mode Skyreach (Ranjit), but I got a black hood. That's why I came here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    Hey! Hey! Get off my style!

That lowest picture, what bow is that?

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Don't really have a transmog to share but decided to level a Panda. I would do my part in helping Ashran be a better place by putting a Panda alt in there.

I've found 1 transmog that I like on my Panda so far, but when using MogIt and I race change to something else and these transmogs I've built look awesome... I think I made the wrong race choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

The Frost stalker!

The Fire Stalker

The Beast Master

The Herp Derp stalker

The Assassin

Item list for the herp derp please

I'm real partial to the hoodie helm model, and I like kilts, so I searched for a way to make them work for me.

Still a WIP as I'm trying to finish a separate yet similar, darker recolor that I've mapped out; just a soon as RNGeezus stops being a jackass.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2015-05-06 at 01:38 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.