This is my current tmog/pet/pet set (and the first I've been able to post screenshots of!) I based this off of 2 items I tried to match the rest of the set to: the heroic Crystalline Branch of the Brackenspore and the Monstrous Spineclaw. My goal was to avoid using a pre-made set or parts thereof. Although they look good, I wanted something original. The thread tying these together are the shades of sea green and fuchsia prominent in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post

Your hunter & mine look almost identical (same hairstyle & colour). Love this mog, where do those shoulders come from? I recognise them but can't find them, guessing they're a PvP set?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are the elite PvP set from warlords season 1.

Wowhead link

Deleted
    I may have gone a bit OTT on the fel green in excitement, but after taming my fel pup and looting my fel goggles I threw on a mog out of my bags to match the theme! I didn't use the shoulders to match the set because I liked the fel crystal look of the crafted WoD shoulders, very blood elf-esque (even if they don't do that drug anymore :P) Bow is of course the Black Bow of the Betrayer.

Deleted
    Another new 6.2 feature, another set I can wear
    This time for the Timewalking event, finally Thori'dal and Fen-Yu actually have a reason to play together, which is great because they match so well! I think her face pretty much sums up my disappointment with the dungeons themselves, but at least the legendaries get the dust brushed off for a weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I'm fairly certain that Taoren is BiS for timewalking. Thori'dal doesn't have a meaningful proc, so all it has is its shiny look
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    I'm fairly certain that Taoren is BiS for timewalking. Thori'dal doesn't have a meaningful proc, so all it has is its shiny look
    I know that, it's even got less agility than my heroic BRF gun scaled down. But if you've tried the timewalking dungeons you'll know they're faceroll and it's really irrelevant to optimise as mobs die in seconds regardless of what you wear, legendary or levelling gear. I was still doing 3x the dps of the second highest dps in my party with Thori'dal, so I didn't see a problem with using it.

But this is a transmog thread and I was just showing my transmog in the theme, not my BiS Timewalking gear I wanted to use my legendaries purely because I never have an excuse to get the beautiful Thori'dal out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough. I personally couldn't wait to get rid of Fen-Yu. I just can't seem to enjoy the blue and gold on both of those pieces. Those colors just don't have much appeal to me, partially because I've spent most of my time in WoW either killing them, or avoiding them, having played Horde for all of the time I didn't spend on my one alliance alt that still hasn't reached level 100 yet.

Chalk it up to cognitive dissonance, I suppose.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Yeah I kept Fen-Yu hidden all throughout MoP, it just got in the way of all transmogs which was incredibly irritating! But I don't really associate the colours with Alliance, especially the light blue, silver and pale gold. It's more the colours that the Windrunner sisters were depicted in (as that's the 'headcanon' for who Thori'dal belonged to).

Deleted
    i hate hunters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrims View Post
    Yeah I kept Fen-Yu hidden all throughout MoP, it just got in the way of all transmogs which was incredibly irritating! But I don't really associate the colours with Alliance, especially the light blue, silver and pale gold. It's more the colours that the Windrunner sisters were depicted in (as that's the 'headcanon' for who Thori'dal belonged to).
    This is a good way to look at it, but I also tend toward darker colors for the majority of my sets, unless I'm building around a specific piece or mount. I almost always find myself going back to my dark green Fel-themed set. It just fits me to a tee.

EDIT: Adding SS
    Last edited by Arcanimus; 2015-06-27 at 09:55 AM.
    *bro fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Fair enough. I personally couldn't wait to get rid of Fen-Yu. I just can't seem to enjoy the blue and gold on both of those pieces. Those colors just don't have much appeal to me, partially because I've spent most of my time in WoW either killing them, or avoiding them, having played Horde for all of the time I didn't spend on my one alliance alt that still hasn't reached level 100 yet.

Chalk it up to cognitive dissonance, I suppose.
    Must be nice, I don't get a choice but to be fine with blues because my troll is pale blue and most hunter chest pieces and gloves don't fully cover the arms so it looks dumb with darker colors .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Must be nice, I don't get a choice but to be fine with blues because my troll is pale blue and most hunter chest pieces and gloves don't fully cover the arms so it looks dumb with darker colors .
    I suppose this is also one of the reasons I've always avoided going Troll as well, and the ones I do have are more green, aside from my druid.
    *bro fist*

I was not wearing gold and blue, but the weapon from Mannoroth is gold and blue. I couldn't take the colour clash any more and pulled out the Siege of Orgrimmar robot (with some donor items from drak'tharon, sanctum and HFC). I never thought I would ever pull out the SoO robot. It has also now crossed my mind that the Hellfire Citadel tier set is not going to match the weapons. What were they thinking.

For standing up and less sitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    As has been the case with most things in this expansion: they werent thinking.
    *bro fist*

I've never been a big fan of readily finished sets; dungeon, raid sets etc and also not a fan of elaborate and really christmass tree-like decorated armor so most of my mogs are simple and mixed and match pieces.

Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Quiver/simple

My Blood Elf Hunter; Quiver of the Farstriders. Hailing from a family of renowned mages, Quivara (Quiver is her nickname) never really managed to realized her fullest magical potential. Instead, she found herself at one with nature, preferring to follow the ancient art of nature magic, and care taking the wilderness. She is gifted in channeling her energy into arrows and enchanting and weaving magic properties into armors thanks to her days as an apprentice but that is the only extent she can delve herself in the realm of the arcane. However, the ranks of the Silvermoon's Farstrider has fine her skill in enchanting armor and breaking down magic to be truly useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I've never been a big fan of readily finished sets; dungeon, raid sets etc and also not a fan of elaborate and really christmass tree-like decorated armor so most of my mogs are simple and mixed and match pieces.

Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Quiver/simple

My Blood Elf Hunter; Quiver of the Farstriders. Hailing from a family of renowned mages, Quivara (Quiver is her nickname) never really managed to realized her fullest magical potential. Instead, she found herself at one with nature, preferring to follow the ancient art of nature magic, and care taking the wilderness. She is gifted in channeling her energy into arrows and enchanting and weaving magic properties into armors thanks to her days as an apprentice but that is the only extent she can delve herself in the realm of the arcane. However, the ranks of the Silvermoon's Farstrider has fine her skill in enchanting armor and breaking down magic to be truly useful.
    She is beautiful, your story made me want to roleplay
    Kindness goes a long way.

Deleted
    hai guys i search a transmoq eq, it must full violet . i need it for Mystic Runesaber .

i hope all can help me

Deleted
    Hyde, I love your set!
    I'm a big fan of lore or RP themed sets. I don't RP myself, so my sets may not be appropriate as the might be too flashy for RP, but I love a good themed set anyway just for fun! Here's a few of my blood elf themed sets:

Though this is what I end up wearing mostly, just the sunwell set with the challenge mode shoulders.

If anyone would like any specific item lists I'd be happy to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya21 View Post
    hai guys i search a transmoq eq, it must full violet . i need it for Mystic Runesaber .

i hope all can help me

There are no full violet sets unfortunately, but here's some purple toned ones that may go well with the mount. I'd highly recommend the addon mogit for finding armour and making sets you like.
    These are the Steadfast set with Mantle of the Sea Wolf and Melmorta's Longbow, Enduring set with the Skettis bow and Ruthless Gladiator set, though I'm never satisfied with any bow that goes with this tbh. A few options are this, this and this. There are more options that could work in mogit, it's just a matter of taste.

Hope that's been helpful

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post

A frosty-snow rangerish theme xmog i've been using.
    Oh I need the item list of this one!