Belt I really want for this mog almost doesn't exist, but here's what I'm running with right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got a transmog for Legion.

Item list: http://xmog.cc/?id=39090
    Last edited by Macasan; 2015-10-09 at 02:46 PM. Reason: item list

This is my hunter, can't seem to find a fitting belt and haven't the boots i want drop for me yet (the ICC10N model). Also can't decide between these shoulders and the defilers one.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Belt I really want for this mog almost doesn't exist, but here's what I'm running with right now.
    go to page 118 it does exist

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ I like that on an orc
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Lol the belt I want for it drops off a rare in BC Nagrand, can't seem to find the rare, or the belt on the AH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Lol the belt I want for it drops off a rare in BC Nagrand, can't seem to find the rare, or the belt on the AH.
    Which belt?

13/13M / 10hr / US 55 / NOW RECRUITING!

Trash Hunter, Trash Transmog. <3

I'm having trouble picking the race for my hunter since I always choose based on aesthetics so figured maybe I could decide through transmog! :P

I know male pandaren are not favored very often but I wanted to experiment with a very unique "martial arts bowman" idea with this one. Colors are all over the place, I know, but my model choice is limited for the idea. The belt is the most "kung fu" looking but it is...purple. I just think it is kind of neat, not an approach I see often for hunter unless my idea didn't translate at all for this one. Totally on the fence about it.

Another outfit idea, a lot more ornate but still trying to be pandaren. Looks like a full set in parts but actually isn't

This dwarf option is much more the traditional route and not nearly as unique in my opinion, but it is still nice I'd like to imagine.

What do you guys think? Pandaren or Dwarf using these outfits?
    Last edited by Happyducky; 2015-10-22 at 02:09 PM.

HappyDucky: Out of those 3 tmogs, I'd go Pandaren. The dwarf is good but I love the 2nd Pandaren tmog, and the first is kinda cool too.

My previous tmog was red! Lots of red. Complete with pets! Alas, I'm usually MM Lone Wolf spec so I rarely get to use the red boar.

Deleted

I use this for my lvl 24 worgen hunter. I think it looks pretty ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is my XMog, need Ideas for a better weapon. Having trouble with this one.

Couldn't find the time to play or level my hunter. Maybe next expansion.

Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2015-10-29 at 03:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Couldn't find the time to play or level my hunter. Maybe next expansion.

I am so fucking jealous. GG.

Thumbs up Cloak?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    have my heart set on this at the moment
    Nice! I have something similar... what cloak is that? Anyone know? It would look nice with my setup!

I can't post image links yet. So hopefully you get this

10+ Year Old Account
    In love with the new PvP bow!

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I'm having trouble picking the race for my hunter since I always choose based on aesthetics so figured maybe I could decide through transmog! :P

I know male pandaren are not favored very often but I wanted to experiment with a very unique "martial arts bowman" idea with this one. Colors are all over the place, I know, but my model choice is limited for the idea. The belt is the most "kung fu" looking but it is...purple. I just think it is kind of neat, not an approach I see often for hunter unless my idea didn't translate at all for this one. Totally on the fence about it.

Another outfit idea, a lot more ornate but still trying to be pandaren. Looks like a full set in parts but actually isn't

This dwarf option is much more the traditional route and not nearly as unique in my opinion, but it is still nice I'd like to imagine.

What do you guys think? Pandaren or Dwarf using these outfits?
    I'm a fan of panda's too . I really like the ornate set and def. a winner. I can't use it cause i'm alliance :< 9/10 !

i'm using this atm:

- - - Updated - - -

Also working on these, Work in progress
    But I should be done soon with 'm.

made by Shyama

Deleted
    Those are by far my favorite mail shoulders in WoW so I've tried to pull off a nice set with them. I also wanted to wear a kilt which made it kind of difficult for an all blue mog. So this is what came out in the end - kinda mage like but I'm quite happy with the result!