Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I'm sexy as fuck

eh duh your a dwarf thats like auto sexy, ya dont need a transmorg for that as dwarf

Deleted
    aww such harsh words, you look awesome (y)

10+ Year Old Account
    Went for a Ranger-esk look for Legion launch.. Simple Deadly Gladiator set + Bow with Frog Stompers (Boots)

Deleted
    A little mix between Fel and nature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    Went for a Ranger-esk look for Legion launch.. Simple Deadly Gladiator set + Bow with Frog Stompers (Boots)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Elr2vOt.jpg[/MG]
    That set actually looks really nice on NElf females. Didn't expect it too. Good choice. Though, personally I'd go for the green/purple version with a complimentary cloak. Like that old purple Wrath PvP one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    A little mix between Fel and nature

[img]http://i.imgur.com/D2A1GCB.jpg[/ig]
    Nice pet/hunter colour coordination. I like the chain and fur combinations in the legs, chest and hood.

Got my Farstrider look nailed now, I think. I just need that Tier 2 Thas'dolah now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn the Second View Post
    Got my Farstrider look nailed now, I think. I just need that Tier 2 Thas'dolah now.
    Love the simplicity and the uniqueness of it. I wish more people would do these kind of mogs!

Going for a "Pimp enrolled in the Legion war"-esque transmog.

I know it's silly but i like it and it fits perfectly with the tier two bow

Here's some more angles if anyones interested
    http://imgur.com/a/mUvRn
    Last edited by Zirar; 2016-09-09 at 10:40 AM.

Deleted
    Don't know what to call this. I'm looking for a snow/fur based xmog if anyone has any good ideas.

I'm interested to see what you BM hunters (using the Essence swapper) have put together in terms of matching your transmog with your pets! Mine is quite simple, I love "autumn" colors, and the 2 new colors for the maned wolf model (Draenor wolf) hits the spot! Still contemplating what transmog to build to better match them, but the CM armor and weapon have to do for now. Curse whoever it was that decided on NOT making the black Dire Worgs seen in HoV tameable...

Wanted to make good use out of the hide shoulders. This look probably works best on tauren though - the helm matches the fur!

Any suggestions for a green hued xmog? I have the slime crocolisk from way back in WoTLK and would love to turn Hati into it and wear something that matches.

Got Brightpaw, the Mystic Runesaber, and two Manasabers with Hati- had to find a nice looking purple mog, and ended up with this, using a lot of the new gear!

This is what I'm currently going with on my Survival hunter. Been rough to make something that looks good on a worgen.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2016-09-12 at 11:40 PM.

Shame about the awful sheathing for polearms cause i'd actually like to use the legendary but... can't deal with it.
    Last edited by Ashcrack; 2016-09-13 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    I still find my ICC 25hc set the best transfo for FE BE.

I have so many xmogs that i just need to stop being lazy and post on here but i want to do them all so.. that would take a while lol. Anyways..

Anyone have any good xmogs for the titanstrike bow version? I can't find anything at all that would match with that to make it even decent looking. Kind of want to cause i kind of like the bow honestly in and of itself but.. it just matches absolutely nothing.
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

Quote Originally Posted by Drahzere View Post
    I have so many xmogs that i just need to stop being lazy and post on here but i want to do them all so.. that would take a while lol. Anyways..

Anyone have any good xmogs for the titanstrike bow version? I can't find anything at all that would match with that to make it even decent looking. Kind of want to cause i kind of like the bow honestly in and of itself but.. it just matches absolutely nothing.
    I've been trying to make one but there are so few sets with the right red/gold mixture. Still waiting for MogIt to update too to make it easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8gGI808B0y87cw

Trying a Battlefield Archer Theme

Just an 110 update. Loving sporting my double slimes and have a more rugged xmog to go with it

See you in Trueshot!

LB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    I didn't know battlefield archers went into battle without any protection on their bellies.

Gonna pvp as survival and wanted a fitting transmog. Went for a Rexxar kind of look.