Thats very nice and creative! Havent seen it anywere else. GJ

Not anything special, but I like it anyway. Looks simple and fairly slender.

Last edited by Yarathir; 2017-05-01 at 08:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "I Can't Decide If I'm Melee" set

The enchant looks better in game, here you can just barely see it dripping.

Been runnin this a while, looks great with a double Chromaggus pet.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Eapoe/simple

Im a fan of the Cathedral set, just need to get the green level random drop pants and a heroic KJ kill for the weapon to match the coloring. Until then I'm rocking some pants I found that look decent with it and the 10 RBG win coloring for now.

I am seeing a couple mogs that feature a dress. Are you guys aware that if you're a hunter in a dress you do atleast 5-10% less dps. Just saying, I don't think people are aware of this.

Deleted

I always try to get some more unique transmogs and this time I tried to make my Survival hunter look like a monk.
    Last edited by mmoc3a6d4f2485; 2017-05-08 at 10:42 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    3de one for sure!

Using this one at the moment

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to link at the moment, but a question because I could use some help. So i'm going for the Mythic tier set, only piece I need to complete it is the chest. Are there any other pieces are similar to it by chance that don't look too bad with it? Maybe a tabard? Can't seem to find anything to fit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Nothing to link at the moment, but a question because I could use some help. So i'm going for the Mythic tier set, only piece I need to complete it is the chest. Are there any other pieces are similar to it by chance that don't look too bad with it? Maybe a tabard? Can't seem to find anything to fit.
    Why would you want to cover it up with a tabard? Looks awesome as it is... just hook it up with a
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=72876/ironfeather-longbow
    And you're all set.

I would definitely have to say that the Scourgestalker set is one of my absolute favorites. I've collected all the colors, and it is the only tier that looks decent on an undead!

Which set would you guys pick? Right now using the T3 for the cool factor, but I like the other sets too. Can't decide and it's bugging me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aisatsana View Post

Which set would you guys pick? Right now using the T3 for the cool factor, but I like the other sets too. Can't decide and it's bugging me.
    Personally I'd go with the second one with no tabard and vanilla pvp bow. And what's with the ugly tabards covering these beauties?

Deleted
    Here is mine. Since i am a orc, i like it green
    http://imgur.com/a/eLPEn
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2017-06-07 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    Personally I'd go with the second one with no tabard and vanilla pvp bow. And what's with the ugly tabards covering these beauties?
    I like my tabards though. Basically try to build my sets around them, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aisatsana View Post
    I like my tabards though. Basically try to build my sets around them, lol.
    I get it but those 4 sets and the tabards on them ...just no. But there's no accounting for taste I guess.