Page 1 of 2
LastLast

200k dps in arena

i hate hunters ..

Last edited by Hydraswe11; Yesterday at 07:12 PM.

Dreadlord
    yea its pretty retarded hunters are going to be OP for an entire expansion again.

The Patient
    Wow, so much proof to back up your claim!

Pew pew shots are fired butts may be hurt. '

this is a little over the top but to its defence it requires bit of a setup and good postioning to do this, a better player woulnt run around the pillar when a hunter stands behind it shoting, he would go the other way and LoS.

Nah that druid had to be naked for that to happen. One frenzy fired barrage doesnt do that much damage all by itself.

Keyboard Turner
    i love hunter

Quote Originally Posted by nightgerbil View Post
    Nah that druid had to be naked for that to happen. One frenzy fired barrage doesnt do that much damage all by itself.
    the druid has 237k hp unbuffed if u look armory

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%b8tz/simple

which is like 300k hp when gear scales up in arena? the highest rated druid has 247k hp on armory

Quote Originally Posted by nightgerbil View Post

No he is probably fully geared, I have done this several times. to my suprise way to many players seems way to suprised when the burst occur that they freeze! but that will change I suppose as soon as everyone get used to it.

hunters = skill, dps from anywhere, on the move, only class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    this is a little over the top but to its defence it requires bit of a setup and good postioning to do this
    I agree with this sentiment, the intense amount of co-ordination and pre-planning required to pull off a full Barrage on someone is second to none.

Can't help but agree with this also:

a better player woulnt run around the pillar when a hunter stands behind it shoting, he would go the other way and LoS.
    That Druid just stood there whilst the hunter stands behind it shoting and he wouldnt run around the pillar? He should just go the other way during the sub 3 second window he died in and LoS.

L2P issues.

Take a look on Kettu youtube channel.

I mean.. there's clearly a Feral Druid helping him, and they're not exactly known for having poor burst, especially after their buff in 6.1? Sure, Barrage is strong but come on.

Blademaster
    Feral/BM hunter is a op comp

this is a little over the top but to its defence it requires bit of a setup and good postioning to do this, a better player woulnt run around the pillar when a hunter stands behind it shoting, he would go the other way and LoS.
    I've heard that before about the taste of blood stacks in 5.0...

They ended up nerfing that.
    CPU: I7 2600k @ 3.5GHz - GPU:ASUS DCUIIO GTX680 MOBO: MSI Z68-GD65 G3 - RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR3 - SSD: MX100 512GB - HDD: WD Blue 1TB/WD Green 2TB - CASE: Aerocool Xwarrior - Monitor: Samsung SA300 23" + Medion 23" (2x 1080p) - PSU: Corsair TX 850 - OS: Win7 Ultimate 64

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And 97% of the Internet knows that 99% of statistics are made up on the spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I mean.. there's clearly a Feral Druid helping him, and they're not exactly known for having poor burst, especially after their buff in 6.1? Sure, Barrage is strong but come on.
    the feral is killing the other druid, he doesn't touch the druid who got bursted, lol?

op 200k dps <> 200k damage. need to clarify because the tittle is wrong. i have long time i dont do arenas but from what i seen in dungeons and raids hunters may peak high when brust is aplied but others have same if not better brust cap than hunters.

i never saw that hunter move, he was just there hitting a dummy, you cant just tank a person because you are geared. he had to see that comming.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    he was just there hitting a dummy, you cant just tank a person because you are geared. he had to see that comming.
    the druid was stunned, you can't move while stunned if u dont know

Afaik it's some sort of bug that makes it so spirit beasts do more damage. Watch his latest video and you'll know what I'm talking about. His pet was doing 22k~ auto attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    That Druid just stood there whilst the hunter stands behind it shoting and he wouldnt run around the pillar? He should just go the other way during the sub 3 second window he died in and LoS.

L2P issues.
    Actually. The druid was cycloned, then he tried to LoS himself behind boxes and got bashed. That is when the hunter unloaded, there was little he could have done.

That said though, you have to keep in mind that a lot of stuff lined up for the hunter here.
    You need to be sitting on 5 frenzy stacks, you need your pvp trinket to proc and he got some lucky crits and MS procs there i'd say. (Most of the time you're lucky if you can chunk more than 50% of someone's HP bar away).

My barrage does solid DPS now in PvP, enough that I warrant it as actual burst. But it's a really risky ability to use with its 120° indiscriminate fire. And it costs a shitload of focus.