Deleted
    My alt Orc Shaman

I'm trying to get the Slayer's gloves & Slayer's Pants but I'm not paying 2k for them on AH! So I've settled for Skom gloves & Garmaul legs

loving the bear claw fist weaps.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Major thanks Shauren I hope ya don't mind me working for this a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by albirieo View Post
    Major thanks Shauren I hope ya don't mind me working for this a bit.
    As long as you don't show up in that on kazzak EU it will be fine :P

Won't be a chance of that I'm on Horde-Medivh US

I just got the challenge mode armor set on my female panda and liking it very much, but don't really have a matching shield nor (caster) mace.

I think i'll take the http://www.wowhead.com/item=86518/ya...fire-carrier#. as mace when 5.2 hits. I also have the fire breathing shield from a tbc heroic http://www.wowhead.com/item=1168/skullflame-shield but it doesn't match that well.

Any tips are well appreciated as matching weapon/shield combo as I don't seem to find one but I'm not really at aesthetics in the first place
    However the fire stick i really want to have in 5.2 (unless it looks stupid with clipping)

Outfit I put together that ended up looking a bit alliance themed. Only thing that bugs me about it is that it looks a bit like a full tier set, but in reality it isn't. I'll probably switch out the shoulders when the other ones I want drop. Lemme know whatcha think!

Deleted
    Happyducky - that's the best looking Panda I've seen loving those fist weps, forgot all about them.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    I just got the challenge mode armor set on my female panda and liking it very much, but don't really have a matching shield nor (caster) mace.

I think i'll take the http://www.wowhead.com/item=86518/ya...fire-carrier#. as mace when 5.2 hits. I also have the fire breathing shield from a tbc heroic http://www.wowhead.com/item=1168/skullflame-shield but it doesn't match that well.

Any tips are well appreciated as matching weapon/shield combo as I don't seem to find one but I'm not really at aesthetics in the first place
    However the fire stick i really want to have in 5.2 (unless it looks stupid with clipping)
    Shields: Yaungol Battle Carrier, Cataclysmic Gladiator's Shield Wall (384, not elite), Elementium Stormshield (BS crafted) or Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield
    Weapons: Malevolent Gladiator's Gavel (elite), Split Greathammer (naxx 25) or Voodoo Hexblade (ZA 3 bosses timed) if it's a dagger
    Last edited by Shauren; 2013-01-27 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    Outfit I put together that ended up looking a bit alliance themed. Only thing that bugs me about it is that it looks a bit like a full tier set, but in reality it isn't. I'll probably switch out the shoulders when the other ones I want drop. Lemme know whatcha think!

utterly gorgeous.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Yayyyyy T-12! I just love it. So so much.

Above poster:
    Love it, the HC set of FL is really good looking.
    Also got that staff, but no staff worth using atm.

Want to share my set but not allowed yet, new to these forums.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Ahh finally got enough JP to finish my "Pandaria Conquest Grunt" set... But sadly, the armory isn't up to date, so guess a screenshot will have to do;

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Ooo yay glad some of you like my set

Here is the other shoulder option I was going to use once they dropped. Switched out the hat since these shoulders create awkward clipping. Not sure which set I prefer

Ooo yay glad some of you like my set

Here is the other shoulder option I was going to use once they dropped. Switched out the hat since these shoulders create awkward clipping. Not sure which set I prefer
    i liked the other shoulders + hat more... but still cool... would love to wear but the "alliance-appearance" wouldnt fit my horde panda

still looking for a good set to go with the fist of deity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshioo View Post
    i liked the other shoulders + hat more... but still cool... would love to wear but the "alliance-appearance" wouldnt fit my horde panda

still looking for a good set to go with the fist of deity
    I agree with Yoshioo, the shoulders + hat you had before IMO looked way better than these

Wow, absolutely gorgeous! Massive Respect!!

(Only thing missing is a proper belt, will look into that this week)

Wouldn't mind having the Heroic set of this tier though.
    But then I want a new shield and weap imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicbrain View Post
    (Only thing missing is a proper belt, will look into that this week)

Wouldn't mind having the Heroic set of this tier though.
    But then I want a new shield and weap imo.
    Truthfully , I never liked or even appreciated Troll Shamans. ( I myself am both a Tauren and Orc) This looks really sick though! Great job! #Shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    My alt Orc Shaman

I'm trying to get the Slayer's gloves & Slayer's Pants but I'm not paying 2k for them on AH! So I've settled for Skom gloves & Garmaul legs
    nice.. it looks like a shaman rexxar