Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Was playing manowar while working on this compilation

PRIMAL POWER!!
    What gear is that on the what i think is a female tauren, the one with the axes. Including what the axes are. love the look of the whole set.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddahpal View Post
    What gear is that on the what i think is a female tauren, the one with the axes. Including what the axes are. love the look of the whole set.
    The "PRIMAL POWER" contains the link to all sets except the male orc one. Glad you like it .
    edit: for some reason the link broke down. Gonna refresh it.
    for now, the fem tauren set is basically the beastmaster replica helmet and gloves, the t13 (raid finder) shoulder and t11 hc chest, legs and offset belt (lifecycle waistguard). Boots and bracers are hidden anyway.
    Weapons are a set of dire axes (uncommon)

edit²: new link => all sets in order from left to right on the picture: female orc, male tauren, male orc, female tauren, male troll, female troll
    edit³: for some reason, the list in my prev post works again, for all it's worth
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-03-17 at 09:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

You can only transmog daggers into other daggers right? I hope I am incorrect, because I love wearing maces as mog :P

Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    You can only transmog daggers into other daggers right? I hope I am incorrect, because I love wearing maces as mog :P
    That is correct... and it's a shame in my opinion. I wish I could transmog a mace into a dagger for my priest.
    Last edited by Moriat; 2013-03-19 at 05:46 PM.

I think the whole animation excuse is BS tbh, there is no reason they cant make you be able to mog into anything 1h or w/e that you can use. If you notice Guns/Bows/Xbows have no where close to the same animation and yet they can be mogged.

I think the whole animation excuse is BS tbh, there is no reason they cant make you be able to mog into anything 1h or w/e that you can use. If you notice Guns/Bows/Xbows have no where close to the same animation and yet they can be mogged.
    I'll make a tiny experiment later when the realms are up, get back to you on that one.

No problem in mogging to a different animation, I agree.

Edit: going by blizz's animation logic, hunters could mog inbetween x-bows and guns, but not bows
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

They might actually have a point. They changed the animations Lantressor's Warblade (and probably Rend's polearm as well) uses from the normal 2h ones to the proper polearm ones, I'm assuming so it doesn't interfere with transmog. If that hadn't been changed, I could have checked whether it's true or not.

So it's entirely possible there's more work involved in just unlocking everything than we know. Or it could just be a load of marsh gas.

Beware, the black Rider is coming
    list

*snip*
    Beware, the black Rider is coming
    list
    Looks pretty wicked!
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6:30030:45412#.

Here is mine. I know the belt doesn't perfectly match, best I could find while at work. I'm not sure if I like the helm with the set, might go with another if anyone could suggest one. I was going to go with the S12 caster mace to match, but need to find a decent looking shield.

To view: click the link and then click the arrow to view it.

So i need some help i want to build a set around Wraith Strike, anything you guys could do to help would be greatly appreciated, forewarned I'm kinda picky.

So i need some help i want to build a set around Wraith Strike, anything you guys could do to help would be greatly appreciated, forewarned I'm kinda picky.

The best I could manage. Purple's hard.

The best I could manage. Purple's hard.
    Hmm not bad, is the belt part of the chest or what belt is that?

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I don't think the belt is there honestly, and if it is, then it's just the Earthfury one.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Try the Steadfast Set, using Mantle of the Sea Wolf. The set is a fairly light purple but I think it still looks good with Wraith Strike. The items are all world drops from 35-45 mobs, or you can try the AH.

t1 legs, chest
    t9 (horde) boots, gloves, helmet, shoulders
    claw of the black drake
    wraith strike

forgot to add a belt. Take either the t1 or 9 one
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-03-24 at 04:02 PM.

My take on a real troll shaman complete with skulls, feathers and shield made of skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

not bad. maybe different gloves, chain mail doesn't fit with the tribal/primal vibe.
    to bad the bad voodoo mask is leather

8-9/10

edit: interesting chest, what's it called?