Quote Originally Posted by Jazarbinks View Post
    Truthfully , I never liked or even appreciated Troll Shamans. ( I myself am both a Tauren and Orc) This looks really sick though! Great job! #Shamans

Could you tell where the pieces are from like what bosses/mobs/instances. Showing a picture with a set doesn't do anything for me. well not very helpful. I mean good for you for having the set but how could one get such set? TIA

Deleted
    I'm quite fond of my transmog as enha. Draenei male shoulders are so huge that it makes it quite challening to find shoulders that don't look stupidly big. Also gotta hate this pixelated look, but here goes with both weapon choices. I prefer the fist-look, but if I cant have fists, then I go for the axe transmog:

I havnt quite settled on anything for Resto and it's a bit off a mess, but can be seen on armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldann/advanced

I think the robe/legs should be in the LFR coloring (for the green hue), but either I've accidently deleted my LFR legs/robe or then I've forgot to transmog them after getting the pants

I like that a lot.
    Totally understand on the shoulders, Orcs have the same problem with oversized novelty shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted

Need to get a shoulder that's matching.

I think your shoulders match pretty well in that they aren't really "matchy" but fit well.
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    I think your shoulders match pretty well in that they aren't really "matchy" but fit well.
    Found one, hopefully it will drop soon.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30085

Deleted
    Here is my shaman transmog, i got Ornate shoulders, chest, hands, waist, legs, wrist, shoes, Hyperion shield, Crown of destruction, Maw of the Dragonlord & Wrap of Unity (guild cloak). I hope you like it.
    Sorry for the quality, got all on ultra but been mixing them together in paint lol.

Here is a little bonus, me as a shaman blood elf =)

Last edited by mmoc63373609fd; 2014-08-16 at 06:05 PM.

Just finished up my transmog
    Last edited by Yoshimiko; 2014-08-23 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Cropping is good.

Current Resto transmog.

"Okey dokey!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to find a set to match Pauldrons of Surging Mana, what do you guys think?

(Click for bigger image)
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

Still deciding between boomkin or ele shaman for WoD... I'm not lucky enough to be in the beta so I don't know which class is more fun atm

If I go shaman, gotta decide between pandaren or draenei and these are the two outfits I had in mind (please ignore the weapons or lack of them)

Pandaren:

Draenei:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Current Resto transmog.

Great looking set, mind going a bit in detail on what items you have equipped? Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    Great looking set, mind going a bit in detail on what items you have equipped? Cheers!
    Thanks!

Headdress of the First Shaman (Archaeology item)
    Pauldrons of Nalorakk
    Spiritwalker's Tunic (normal mode)
    Conqueror's Worldbreaker Gloves (Ulduar tier set, 25 man version)
    Cracklebite Links (belt)
    Planewalker Treads
    Gavel of the Brewing Storm
    Tortos' Discarded Shell

"Okey dokey!"

Still love the shaman tier 7 25-man set. I find that the Merciless Gladiator's Pummeler and Claw of the Black Drake suit the set really well.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Deleted
    @ Slavrick: I would try a different helmet, maybe the Ten Storms Helmet because of the glowing eyes that would fit to your weapon and shield?

@ Perudo: Nice set but the tabard looks a little bit off, I would maybe use the stone guard's herald instead, but that's just my opinion

My current transmog set:
    I know the Axe is a little bit off but I really like it because of the senjin reference and the blue glooming which works fine with the troll's skin colour. I chose the big t9 shoulders instead of the t5 ones because of the blue/red mix and the size (looks a little bit like a football player )

This is my alternative set which I might use for the new Troll models. Normally I do not like kilts but I want to have a more Voodoo-like vibe.

sorry for the low res but my laptop's performance is limited...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktan View Post
    -Snip-
    Gonna see if I have that tabard.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Here is a new one.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Deleted
    @ Ashcrack
    Wow, looks really awesome and unique.

@ Nayko
    Looks also awesome but I am not sure about the boots and gloves. Are you enh, Nayko? What weapons do you wear?