Kept my T10.264 from way back then, and will probably get a farming run going to Sindragosa, to see if I can pick up the shield again. That + the pizza slicer (new SP axe dropping in the new 5-mans) will suit me just fine.

Thinking about going with the old Hateful Glad set. It has a nice "Screw you, I'm a serious battle caster, I'm not going to the front lines wearing stupid glowy crystal crap, poorly stitched together bits of hides and bones of god knows what like I'm from some civilization that hasn't even moved beyond the stone age." look.
    Last edited by mrsake; 2011-10-10 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
    So many choices....
    I think i will go with the Reg T12 or Heroic T12 if i can get the last few pieces needed for it.
    I do, however, love my Frost sanct T10 set and the Wrath PVP set's color scheme is crazy enough to work lol
    What leggings do you use for cyclone? been trying to find good leggings which fits with cyclone but yet no success.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-10-10 at 11:56 PM.

TIER 2.5 when in Enhance form

If i was a shaman... id go for Pride and Greed to transmorg to or just 2 plain old knuckles... who doesn't want just punch the crap out of someone.

wowhead.com/compare?items=45164:45227:45524:45109:45467:45504:45249:67602:67602:71228

T8 hunter look-a-like for my female orc enhancement.

I'm gonna be boring and pick T5 for enhancement. For elemental I'll have the S1 variant of T4, which happens to lack robes. I'd really prefer to have a robe for elemental. I've been browsing around for leg slot robes that blend in well with S1, but not much luck so far.

This is what I will look like with the gear I currently have. Imagine me 30% larger due to the Vrykul drinking helm:

And this is what it would look like with if the Vrykul Drinking Helm didn't hide beards:

WHY DOES IT DO THAT?!?!? qq

My female draenei is going to rock a full set of Lord's gear. Yes, this Lord's gear. No clue what I'll be rocking for weapons, but who's going to be looking at her weapons?

to SpaceCadet
    which axes are those on the cyclone set? i think im gonna use t4, and BLADEFIST as main fist weapon

I'm diggin the addition of that helm to tier 1. Meshes quite well. Kudos!

Because I have utterly too much time on my hands, I made another set:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...13;44959:9+0:0

The chest and weapons are placeholders. Couldn't find anything better for the chest (there's no Gronnstalker recolor for it), and I honestly didn't bother looking too much into some matching axes. Taking suggestions.
    Last edited by Selkinor; 2011-10-11 at 10:00 PM.

I have a quick question, I'm going for a kind of a blue lightning/frost look, and i'm kind of stuck without some boots. I saw the retrospective and was wondering which boots the model is wearing for Tier 10.5 (10H/25) the blue one.

Mix of T10.5, with the blue version of t8 shoulders from Ulduar, the mace from ToC 5H (adelar or something like that) and the blue shie
    ld from malygos

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstreakz View Post
    I have a quick question, I'm going for a kind of a blue lightning/frost look, and i'm kind of stuck without some boots. I saw the retrospective and was wondering which boots the model is wearing for Tier 10.5 (10H/25) the blue one.
    These are all the matching boots for Shaman T10.5 (Blue)

Shuffling Shoes - Rotface 10H - http://www.wowhead.com/item=51873
    Earthsoul Boots - Crafted - http://www.wowhead.com/item=49896
    Necrophotic Greaves - Lady Deathwhisper 25N - http://www.wowhead.com/item=49993

As a side note, how unfair is it that Fist of the Deity is restricted to main-hand only? I would love to dual wield these: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...21;57305:4+0:0 They look particularly cool on Night Elves.
    Last edited by Selkinor; 2011-10-11 at 10:26 PM.

Probably T8.

Loooooved T8 on male trolls.

Tier 5 all the way, Cataclysm set is epic, just gotta farm those fist weaps(Fist and Claw of Molten Fury) that match with it(the ones from the Caverns of Time raid)!!!!! Oh why do they never drop....

Quote Originally Posted by Zarmitis View Post
    Tier 5 all the way, Cataclysm set is epic, just gotta farm those fist weaps(Fist and Claw of Molten Fury) that match with it(the ones from the Caverns of Time raid)!!!!! Oh why do they never drop....
    To add to your frustration, I'd like to point out that, as history has shown us, there often is not a pair of fist weapons in every tier that you can comfortably transmogrify into the Fist and Claw of Molten Fury. I dearly wish they would remove the specifics of transmogrifying weapons. I mean, a bow, crossbow, or gun can be transmogrified into either of the aforementioned ranged weapons, why can't we have the same thing across the board? Any 1H into any other 1H, any 2H into any other 2H, so on and so forth (but it'd be best if, say, a 2H axe weren't allowed to be transmogrified into a staff - that'd be a tad silly what with all those Titan's Grips).

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    To add to your frustration, I'd like to point out that, as history has shown us, there often is not a pair of fist weapons in every tier that you can comfortably transmogrify into the Fist and Claw of Molten Fury. I dearly wish they would remove the specifics of transmogrifying weapons. I mean, a bow, crossbow, or gun can be transmogrified into either of the aforementioned ranged weapons, why can't we have the same thing across the board? Any 1H into any other 1H, any 2H into any other 2H, so on and so forth (but it'd be best if, say, a 2H axe weren't allowed to be transmogrified into a staff - that'd be a tad silly what with all those Titan's Grips).
    I got to agree to that. If you plan to keep the diversity between weapons you should keep the same rules for ranged as well. If not, then melee weapons should have been allowed to be transmogrified into other weapon types. It's wierd, but that's blizzard's logic.

As for me, on topic. I will be rolling full tier6 with a suiting pair of shoes and belt. Mostly because I already have the set, and secondly because I'm elemental, which makes the badassness of tier5+claw/fist dual wield less badass - plus I find the Wrathful shield to be quite suiting to tier6, and I love the shoulderpads ofc XD - Alternatively If I played enhancement I would consider farming the hunter-tier8 look alike mail nonset that drops from 10man ulduar, but since I don't I just cba :P I could just go with full brutal set as well since it's pretty good looking.
    Currently playing: |FFXIV: A Realm Reborn| |Everquest Next: Landmark| |Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft|