Last edited by Radux; 2011-10-25 at 03:55 PM. Reason: sneaky link fix

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Headpiece: Cyclone Helm
    Shoulders: Cyclone Shoulderplates
    Chest: Cyclone Breastplate
    Gloves: Cyclone Gauntlets
    Belt: Belt of Gale Force (Moroes/ Kara)
    Leggings: Rip-Flayer Leggings (Netherspite/ Kara)
    Boots: Ferocious Swift-Kickers (Nightbane / Kara)
    Tabard: Frostwolf Battle Tabard

MH/OH: The Decapitator (Prince / Kara)

Totally gonna rock this all out on a Frostwolf mount
    Last edited by Unkhrahuun the Atoned; 2011-11-15 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Forgot to add leggings >.<

I'm actually a bit stuck:

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33654756

I found that the Pauldrons of Wild Magic matched the Seer's blue pvp set from the BC vendors, but I hate the headpiece to it. I've been looking for optional headpieces, but I'm not sure if I've considered all options, and the ones I have considered aren't quite enough.

Currently, as you can see from the profile, I'm rocking the Five Thunders headpiece, but I've also considered Maulgar's Warhelm, Stormcaller's Diadem, and Sanctified Frost Witch's Faceguard. Anyone have any other ideas for headpieces that would fit the set? I've no idea where else to even start looking.

As an aside, I'm using the Guardian's Linked Girdle (again, not sold but it's not as big a deal) and haven't yet decided on a cape.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    As an aside, I'm using the Guardian's Linked Girdle (again, not sold but it's not as big a deal) and haven't yet decided on a cape.
    I'll be using a similar look (Link), so I'd advise you to check out Rotberry Waistband.

As for the helm, it looks pretty awesome as it is to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I'll be using a similar look (Link), so I'd advise you to check out Rotberry Waistband.

As for the helm, it looks pretty awesome as it is to me.
    That is an excellent belt! I appreciate the input.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Deleted
    Havent really seen that many talking about this look and I want to look a bit unique anyway

@ dahmer: may i recommend the fel iron hatchet as weapons? also, what's the name of the helm, looks not half bad.
    @ grov: nice setup, though i think its kinda funny how you separately named all t4 parts, but kept out the off-piece which most wont know where its from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    also, what's the name of the helm, looks not half bad.
    Blood Knight Helm, random drop from Outland.

Deleted
    I think I keep my T12 look.

Really loving the set in combo with the shield from Beth and the Spellpower axe on my Draenei Female. Although I'm wielding the 1st stage (almost 2nd) of the legendary staff. But for MoP I'm keeping the axe and shield just in case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    @ dahmer: may i recommend the fel iron hatchet as weapons? also, what's the name of the helm, looks not half bad.
    k I'm not sure how I didn't see those when looking through all the models, thanks man, they look awesome with the set
    Also very easy to get since my shaman can just craft them

As mentioned by Lokann the helm is blood knight helm.

No probs man. It's a matter of preferrence, but bloodlust epaulets for shoulders would certainly look nice also (if you didn't give it a try already that is).

edit: i've tried them both on and it's a tie style-wise
    Last edited by Omanley; 2011-10-31 at 09:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    What I like to call my 'in combat gear'. Basically, I'll turn the helm on when I PvP. It's an RP thing.

As a sidenote, I'll keep on the lookout for some cool fist weapons that fit the set, but if anyone has any suggestions let's hear 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    As a sidenote, I'll keep on the lookout for some cool fist weapons that fit the set, but if anyone has any suggestions let's hear 'em.
    I like the idea of Calamity's Grasp or Claw of the Black Drake for the set.

Query: Can I use the skin for a MH only fist weapon and apply it to my OH? or is that restricted?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Query: Can I use the skin for a MH only fist weapon and apply it to my OH? or is that restricted?
    Nope, you can't. You were naughty.

But seriously, you can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using T10.5 with the shield off Sindy 10 man. Favorite tier ever.

Yeah i was afraid of that. Aren't a ton of just awesome Fist Weapon sets that match the theme, unfortunately.

Deleted
    Beeeep beeeeep idea!

Wrathful glad weapons!

Right and left.

Or mebbe Vanir's right and left fist weapons...
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2011-11-01 at 05:58 PM.

They're alright. I would almost venture to say they're too 'bright' or whatever.

Deleted
    Rather than going for an "original" look or style, I'm just gonna rock out Vengeful Shaman gear and look like a boss!