Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    This is the helmet, that I am using It's that bright in-game aswell /shrug...
    Like I said, I'm using the same. Just didn't know it gets so bright when you put particle-thingys to ultra. I normally use "good".

This is how my huntress will look, I'm just missing the legs and boots. I know this is the shaman thread, but damn, this will fit a shaman, too.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;8;64665:2+1:0
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    http://wowroleplaygear.com/2010/01/0...ish-mail-sets/

MANY CHOICES... HANDLE THEM!!!

Personally swain towards the Lord's Set http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/08/26/lords-set/ Something different which every farmer and their dog won't ruin when they get their hands on the new tier.

been trying to put the finishing touches on mine for a while now, and signed up just to show er off.
    but...

Hmm apparently I have to have posted a few times before I'm allowed to though

Quote Originally Posted by Systemic View Post
    I don't like going for straight up tier sets, however ace they may be. I like to create sets (for RP or transmog) that speak to my class or race, or even spec. Below is my enhance transmog. Simple, trollish and pretty brutal looking. The legs are T12 but not transmogged yet as I haven't found suitable alternatives and the boots are slightly the wrong colour (there are a set that match the gloves), but overall very pleased with it.

I'm working on a set for my resto stuff that uses the TBC JP troll stuff (the original coloured ZA gear) with Shield of the Barrens as the look of my shield. Looks pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. Will post when it's finished!

those shoulders...what're they called

Quote Originally Posted by PhattWobblez View Post
    those shoulders...what're they called
    Defiler's Mail Pauldrons
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    ty friend, also need a chest piece that shows alot of skin, making my sham very manly, and some gloves that look kind of like they're leather gloves

ty friend, also need a chest piece that shows alot of skin, making my sham very manly, and some gloves that look kind of like they're leather gloves
    May I recommend you addon MogIt, it's really great if you're searching for armor pieces based on exactly this kind of requirements.

There are not many of those. For one of my setups i chose bloodmail hauberk. Its not really showing much chest, but it looks really tribal and minimalistic.
    There's also the t2 chest, if you dont mind chains for your set.

Also there's gloves of the dark exile

Something like this what you're after? List
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted

Sorry I don't know how to do thumbnails ..... I'm using the hat, legs, boots & chest from AQ40 Shaman set. Cloak and shield from Raggy in MC. Heroic shoulders & gloves from Firelands and a weapon from Dragonsoul while I'm waiting for one to drop from BWL
    Last edited by Radux; 2011-12-19 at 12:47 AM. Reason: fixed img size

Looking pretty good there. Personally i would take the chest/legs/boots matching with the shoulder/gloves, but that's a matter of personal taste

Thunderlord

If you're asking why i didn't take the matching mainhand fist: not matching colour-wise. Basically it is a mix of tier 2,3,6 and hunter t5 offpiece and the masticater from uldu in mh and stormreaver warblades from...tbc botanika.

As you can see the lightning theme is strong here, which is unusual for enh.

Hey guys, any suggestion of a shield for the new t13 set? I like the skulls and stuff.. just didnt find the right shield. =(
    ty in advance

Deleted
    I quite like the look of my 'lava' shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to use t12 since I liked the look anyway, but now I have fallen for Vengeful :<

I have so many sets that I'm trying to complete at the same time, currently using this mishmash of sunwell/s4 gear and some wotlk weapons. I really need to find a belt that fits this set though, not liking the purple on the ruthless waist.

Quote Originally Posted by MeleX View Post
    Hey guys, any suggestion of a shield for the new t13 set? I like the skulls and stuff.. just didnt find the right shield. =(
    ty in advance
    The only shield particulary with skulls is with human skulls, which leaves more of an necromantic than shamanistic feel.
    how about this one

The glow is not to strong and could match just fine with the one from tier 13. Gone through quite a view shields and there isn't much boney and wolfy there. Guess you'll have to be content with shields not matching thaaaaat well.

ty in advance
    If you haven't done Maraudon since cataclysm happened, you could head in there and obtain http://www.wowhead.com/item=66008 Not exactly what you are looking for, probably, but the stuff sticking off of it would kinda fit the bones in the tier 13 armor. Though the colors of the shield are probably a little off.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    The only shield particulary with skulls is with human skulls, which leaves more of an necromantic than shamanistic feel.
    how about this one

The glow is not to strong and could match just fine with the one from tier 13. Gone through quite a view shields and there isn't much boney and wolfy there. Guess you'll have to be content with shields not matching thaaaaat well.
    Not bad i supose. Ty for the suggestion. That "gunship" shield doesnt fit at all.
    Funny how we never had to choose something like this, and now we cant decide how to look like.

Finally got a dark purple mail set, love purple but hate tier 2 so I had to improvise with a bunch of other parts >8D

ty in advance
    There's also http://www.wowhead.com/item=1169/blackskull-shield , http://www.wowhead.com/item=1168/skullflame-shield , http://www.wowhead.com/item=40400 that kinda go with skulls theme.
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2011-12-21 at 11:55 AM.

Though if you can, I will most definitely be transmogrifying my Dragonwrath toot sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by babaocha View Post
    Though if you can, I will most definitely be transmogrifying my Dragonwrath toot sweet.
    You can't mog anything to look like the Dragonwrath, but I'm unsure whether there's a rule against mogging a legendary to look like something else.