1. #1641
    Old God PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    10,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    I looked at that and my eyes just started puking blood.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  2. #1642
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    I'd be happy to try and help - do you have any pictures of your dwarf in daylight? It's a little difficult to make out colours/details apart from the shoulders in the pictures you've posted.
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  3. #1643
    Mechagnome Lotharfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    That was a hawt umpa lumpa Nyda.
    10/10
    That looks like the Darkcrest set which is plate, so are the look-alikes, according to Wowhead. What set is that? Are the glasses Engineering? If that's all mail, then best mail tmog set I've seen.

    ---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 05:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by NydaTheInsane View Post
    My Enhancement PvE transmog.

    Helps if I reply to the original post and not to a response to the post.
    "Warrior tanks in particular can often be big control freaks." from Dawn Moore's 'A Priest's Guide to Class Romance'
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/02/14/sp...nce/#continued

  4. #1644
    Okay, I know this isn't very creative or anything, but here's what my Pandaren shaman will look like:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...7;54032:24+1:0

    Last edited by Everything Nice; 2012-06-24 at 09:43 AM.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  5. #1645
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,238
    Huh. Looks surprisingly awesome, considering how that helm looks horrid on most race/gender combos.



  6. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Huh. Looks surprisingly awesome, considering how that helm looks horrid on most race/gender combos.
    Sadly so! But I'm quite okay with how it looks on Pandaren!

    I usually try to keep my transmogs simple though and I hate particle effects on gear, so I'm still a bit sad that the shoulders are glowing.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  7. #1647
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Huh. Looks surprisingly awesome, considering how that helm looks horrid on most race/gender combos.
    Meh, looks pretty decent on orcs really - kinda like the Wind Riders helm from Wc3. Kinda.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  8. #1648
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Meh, looks pretty decent on orcs really - kinda like the Wind Riders helm from Wc3. Kinda.
    I honestly dislike it on all the old races barring troll males.



  9. #1649
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I honestly dislike it on all the old races barring troll males.
    Well that's because you are wierd :P

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  10. #1650
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well that's because you are wierd :P
    Says the one with a dead bear on his head. :|



  11. #1651
    Just fixed this set together, wanted a simple leathery feel.
    Currently farming: Retcher's Shoulderpads but I think the current ones work well.



    Any suggestions for similar looking gear?

  12. #1652
    Old God PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    10,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Okay, I know this isn't very creative or anything, but here's what my Pandaren shaman will look like:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...7;54032:24+1:0

    Yeah, see, I like that set, too, and was all set to get it.

    And then I realized how fucking awful the people that queue for ZA and ZG are. None of them have ever done it (or it's some impatient asshat that insists on a bear mount run or rushing straight to Jin'Do), and none of them understand concepts like "stop standing in the poison," or "use blue cauldron to counter blue potion."

    I got tired of 3 hour runs (not lying, ZA took almost 2 hours, ZG took almost 3) that require me to spend 200g on repairs due to constant wipes.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  13. #1653
    Most of my runs were smooth. I'm just healing though!
    Going with friends help a lot.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  14. #1654
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Going with friends help a lot.
    Aye, that's exactly what I'm planning to do with my new troll shammy.

    ... Hello I am Lokann/Rykha/Kasari/Tharrok/shitload o' alts and I'm an altoholic.



  15. #1655
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Aye, that's exactly what I'm planning to do with my new troll shammy.

    ... Hello I am Lokann/Rykha/Kasari/Tharrok/shitload o' alts and I'm an altoholic.
    Hah, me too! I am leveling my shammy as we speak. Leveling it as goblin, but will make Pandaren later on.
    Also got a priest at 67, and a druid at 64, and a Warlock that just hit 85. And got two 85 mages, one paladin, and one hunter!


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  16. #1656
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,238
    Errrrrr I sort of have... 13 85s... *Coughs*

    Nothing to see here. Move on. *Waves people away*



  17. #1657
    Jikes! I can only level characters I love. That excludes all melee.. Never had a warrior or death knight above level 10 and 58 respectively.
    Rogue didn't get far either. I'm a healer at heart.


    But to level a character it has to look perfect, have a good name, and have a prepared target transmog look! Otherwise I grow bored.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  18. #1658
    Old God PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    10,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Errrrrr I sort of have... 13 85s... *Coughs*

    Nothing to see here. Move on. *Waves people away*
    Fuckin' how!?

    I'm trying to make myself level a cow priest so my guild can wrap up the last part of that damned achievement, but between Dota 2, Starcraft 2, and Binding of Isaac, WoW just doesn't have a lot of draw for me right now :-/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  19. #1659
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Fuckin' how!?

    I'm trying to make myself level a cow priest so my guild can wrap up the last part of that damned achievement, but between Dota 2, Starcraft 2, and Binding of Isaac, WoW just doesn't have a lot of draw for me right now :-/
    Lokann isn't a person. He's a team. Of 18 chinese men.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  20. #1660
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxonn View Post
    Just fixed this set together, wanted a simple leathery feel.
    Currently farming: Retcher's Shoulderpads but I think the current ones work well.



    Any suggestions for similar looking gear?
    That's really good... Chance of a list or a wowhead link?

    ---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 02:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Lokann isn't a person. He's a team. Of 18 chinese men.
    Lies.... All lies!

    ---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 02:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Errrrrr I sort of have... 13 85s... *Coughs*

    Nothing to see here. Move on. *Waves people away*
    And they are all warriors >.<

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •